Chapter 5: Gone

¤Hinata¤

As we focused on Orochimaru, I heard the window open.

"That's odd, he isn't here." I hear Mitsuki say.

"Oh, Mitsuki, good to see you. May I ask why are you here?" I asked him.

"Well, since I should've saw my teammates exit the building. But they didn't so I looked around then I was about to ask Lord Seventh on where they might be but it appears he has disappeared too." Mitsuki replied.

"Mitsuki, how nice it is to see you here." Orochimaru said.

"Oh, how suprising. Good to see you here too." He said to his father.

We explained the situation to Mistuki.

¤Naruto¤

As we stood there, the children, along with our past selves, kept on fighting. It was quite a show. But before I knew it, we had to leave soon.

¤???¤

We were not far off from Konoha.

"Here." My teammate said, giving me a puppet to use.

I examined it. "Better than last time."

"I had to use a different type of wood for the flexibility and feeling of the puppet. It wasn't easy to find." He commented.

"Yeah, well fighting the Konoha shinobis isn't easy either." My other teammate replied.

"Yeah, yeah, we know."

We finally arrived.

We sneakily went in, unnoticed by the guards. Since the scroll we have to get is in a room ful of scrolls, we couldn't just walk in the door and pretend we were Konoha shinobis. We decided to blow to roof up and get the scroll.

Our plan worked as I expected.

"Alright, we got it!" Yaharu exclaimed.

Yaharu is my teammate who specialized in hand-to-hand combat. He was targeted and wanted to be killed by his own parents. He ran away, but luckily the village we live in now found him.

"Let's go." Tsukaru said, as we left.

Tsukaru is my other teammate who is very skilled in gathering information. He makes the puppets I normally handle. He was born in the village we stay in. His parents were also shinobis of the village and did what he is doing now. He is known for his brains.

We held on to the scroll, around a medium sized scroll that is as tall as 3 feet.

I am Akashi, I specialize in puppets. Though I never make then, I have amazing control in them. My parents were merchants that now live in the village. My brother and sister both were shinobis for the village, I intend to continue their legacy.

¤Tsunade¤

"What do you mean the scroll is gone?!" I exclaimed, annoyed at the fact told to me.

"Yes ma'am, some ninja's from the Hidden Stem got it." Shizune replied.

Hidden Stem, huh? A very small village near the southern border of the Land of Fire as I remember.

"Since it's their sake, once those future ninjas come back, tell them to go look for it. I will not risk my shinobis for something not theirs." I said.

"Lady Tsunade, I think we should let team 8 join them." Shinuze said.

"I guess so." I sighed, and leaned back to my seat.

It's been a busy week.
__________________

OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING LATER  THAN I EXPECTED I thought I already posted it but apparently no so Im very sorry anyways belated Happy New Year!!