Chapter 15: Finally

Most of them fell fast asleep once night came. Naruto stayed up, staring at the moon. He layed down on the grass.

He sighed to himself. His mind was blank. The wind softly blew against him. The trees and grass quietly rustled.

He felt peace at last.

Or that's what he thought.

He didn't realise it at first, but his feet started to disappear, like dust being blown away.

"It's time." Naruto said, as he faded away.

Soon after that, Boruto woke up and found out that he was in the same situtation. He woke up the rest of the time traveling group.

"What is happening??" Boruto exclaimed, as he spotted the others having the same situation.

Before he knew it, all of then faded away in a flash.

Boruto, once again, awoke from a blackout.

"What in the world just happened?" He asked himself.

He watched as the rest woke up. First coming Naruto, then Sakura, then Sasuke, and lastly Sarada. Sarada, to her misfortune, didn't exactly have a great time.

"Lord Seventh, I don't feel so good." Sarada said, using Naruto for support. She then started to puke to the ground.

"Oh, ew!" Boruto looked at the opposite direction from where her vomit was.

Boruto then realised the amount of hokages on the mountain.

"Oh my gosh! We're back home! Ground, I miss you so much!!" He exclaimed as he attempted to hug the ground.

In Sakura's eyes, everything was a huge mess. Naruto, Sasuke, and herself were helping Sarada with her random vomits and Boruto was constantly hugging every non-living object.

"Everyone!" They heard a familiar voice exclaim.

"Hinata!" Sakura exclaimed back, as she saw the pale eyed bluenette run towards them.

"Mom!" Boruto exclaimed, hugging his mother tightly.

"Boruto! Sakura!" Hinata said.

"Hinata!" Naruto exclaimed, hugging his wife.

"Naruto-kun!" Hinata said, hugging back both her child and husband.

"Sasuke." Sasuke said, sounding as bland and dead as usual.

And Sarada was puking.

-----

AND HERE WE END LIFETIME MEMORIES. YES. THE ENDING WAS SUCH A BANG. WOW. AMAZING. Anyway guys thank you so much for all the support in this story and yeap. Yeah. Yeah.