Chapter 6: Temporary Home

¤Boruto¤

There was a paper bomb, right in front of my eyes.

"Run!" I exclaimed, running for my life with the others. There was a lot of paper bombs all over the room.

"Goodbye." I heard a weird voice say, as we left to the woods.

We didn't know the way back, but my old man somehow found a way. It took us about 2 days and a half, near the amount of time going to Suna from Konoha.

We ran quite fast going to the hokage's office. The old lady, or the Fifth Hokage, was looking angry while sitting.

"There is news, the good and the bad." She spat out.

"Good?" My younger old man said, somehow like a question.

"Well, we found the scroll." She replied.

"So, what's the bad news then?" My actual old man asked.

She took a deep breath. "It was stolen, so you have to look for it. This team right now will be going along with assistance from team 8, rondeoveau at the gate tomorrow."

"Yes, ma'am." They all said, with me following a unsure eco.

"Good, we already informed team 8, dismissed." She said, then we left.

We arrived right outside the hokage building.

"Hey, where are we gonna stay?" I wondered.

"My house!" The younger dad exclaimed.

"Why can't we get an inn?" Sarada asked.

"I-I'm saving money, okay!" The younger version of dad exclaimed once more.

After a while, we decided that dad and I will stay with the younger version and Auntie, Uncle, and Sarada stays with the younger version of Auntie Sakura.

¤Thrid Person¤

"Home sweet home." The younger Naruto said, breathing deeply in.

"Yeah." The older version said.

Boruto instantly jumped into the couch, accidentally hurting himself. They prepared ramen cups for their dinner.

"So, is the future cool?" The younger version asked.

"Yeah, it's really cool. There are things like ninja tools and video games." The older one replied.

"So, who's the Hokage?" Naruto asked once more.

You could see the older Naruto getting something in a bag. "Me." He said as he unfolded the piece of cloth.

The younger version starting to ultimately fanboy and yeah.

Boruto thought it was a fun night seeing the personality of his old man. He enjoyed it although he wondered how his teammate's night was.

In the Haruno Household, they somehow managed to share one bed along with persuading the young Haruno's parents to let them stay. You could say they didn't have the best sleep.
__________

HELLO DEAR READERS I AM SORRY FOR UPDATING A BIT LATE I have exams soon so I have to hurry write stuff but I will be productive again at March hopefully maybe possibly anyways tysm for the many reads and many votes ok also sorry if the chapter was a bit short k bye