Chapter 8: Scroll

¤Akashi¤

"We should be getting there any moment by now." I said.

We were on our way to the Hidden Grass, the place decided to meet our client. Even if it is faster to go straight to the Hidden Stem. Soon after a few minutes, we arrived at the village. We went to a small inn and went to the room our client said to go to.

We arrived and went to a small inn. It was where our client told us to meet him. We went and asked the reception, "Excuse me, where is Mr. Kozume Tetsuro."

"Right this way." The woman in the reception said, leading us upstairs.

Once we arrived, the woman went back downstairs. "So, I presume you have what I wanted?"

"Yes, sir." We said in unison. I showed him the huge scroll that had been in my care on the way here.

"Good. Now take this and leave." Our client said, giving us our ¥20,000 reward.

"Thank you very much, sir." I replied, quickly knocking him out after.

¤Third Person¤

"Okay, here are the the guesses we have. Since the burglars are shinobis from the Hidden Stem, they will most likely take this route." The older Naruto said, pointing out a specific route in the map.

"I guess so, but it will take at least one hour till we arrive to that route. And they are most likely on the way already." Neji replied, pointing out the downside.

"It's fine, as long as we get there in time. Since they left not long ago, they shouldn't be that far off. Considering they most likely camped at night time." The older Naruto said. "Okay, let's head off."

And so, we left. It was the classic jump on trees shinobi stuff.

After an hour in, our antagonists and protagonists are nearly at the same spot, since the enemies had a detour. It was quickly decided for Neji and Hinata to activate their byakugan. The search proved to be useless until they found our antagonists of the story midway to the Hidden Stem village.

They were practically walking already on a path, and the two groups are basicly beside each other.

"That's the scroll!" Neji exclaimed, grabbing the attention of everyone in the two groups.

"Hwaah! Uncle Neji, you found the scroll of Time!!" Boruto exclaimed, jumping for joy.

"What are you saying, young fool. This is no Time Scroll. It is only an ordinary scroll used for.." The man paused, slightly panicking. "It's used for a new contruction the Hidden Stem village is planning on making."

"He's lying." The younger Naruto whispered to the older.

"Yeah, I know." The older replied.

All of them knew that man who had that huge scroll must be the burglar. And so, they grabbed out their kunais.

"We know you're lying." Sakura said, standing in a fighting position.

"Well, so I really couldn't hide anything from you Konoha shinobis." Akashi said, with the three of them also getting in a fighting stance.

The fight was about to begin, but all stood frozen, waiting for which one makes the first move.

---------------

OMG GUYS IM BAACK! I'm currently in the makings of another fanfic and also 2 UPDATES IN A MONTH AGAIN HAHA thanks for all your support the amount of reads teally impressed me and I'm really thankful like the one on the first chapter I know my chapters are getting shorter compared to my old ones but I'll try my best :)