Chapter 7: Breakfast

¤Boruto¤

I woke up at 4 am, great. I am hungry and awake. Why does the world do this to me?

I looked around for food like some instant ramen, but sadly found none. And so, I decided to wake up the both versions of my dad.

It was a fact that my dad doesn't wake up easily, so I poured cold water in their faces. Luckily, the bed and couch didn't get wet.

"Why did you wake us up?" The younger version said, rubbing his eye.

"I couldn't find any food." I replied.

The younger dad looker around and found exactly 3 cups of instant ramen. "Here, I'll just buy more later." We did the things you needed to do for those and we ate.

"You know, sometimes it feels like our life is just one story written by an author." My older dad randonly blurted out.

"True." The younger version of dad and I replied.

"If so, author why did you make us wake up so early?" I wondered.

"Just saying, no one is gonna reply to that." The older version said.

"Or is there?" I answered back.

"No, there isn't." The younger version replied.

The instant ramen was finally done after a few minutes and we ate. The ramen was pretty good.

"Hey, who's the Sixth Hokage?" The younger version asked.

"Oh, the Sixth Hokage is Kakashi Sensei." My dad said. "It doesn't mean you can't be the Seventh Hokage."

"I am?!" The younger one exclaimed.

"You are!" My dad said.

"Eyyy!!" We all cheered. It seemed weird, you know those weird nights where you feel all weird yea this weird.

¤Third Person¤

At least it wasn't only the Narutos and Boruto awake, there was also Sasuke.

Sasuke walked around the village, no one noticed him. It was very dark. You could barely noticed much light, excluding the street lights.

"I should really be heading back." Sasuke said, talking to no one.

It was very silent. So silent, that you could even hear the soft sound of the wind.

Sasuke went back and decided to go back to sleep. Boruto and the two Narutos also decided to sleep after finishing the cup ramen.

They slept well, but quickly had to prepare before they will leave. They all woke up around 6AM to 7AM and got prepared. Once they were all prepared, they left to go to the gate. Everyone was on time at exactly 8AM.

"Alright, let's go!" Exclaimed the younger Naruto.
_________

Elllo guys EXAMS IS OVER AND SCHOOL IS DONE except for Graduation Practice ANYWAYS I AM HERE TO CELEBRATE AND GIVE YA'LL A CHAPTER sadly its short so Im very sorry Im literally writing this is 10PM so please forgive my laziness anyways thanks for all the support in this book and hopefully I'll be able to update faster byee