Chapter 12: A Casual Day

¤third person¤

Half of everyone was sleepy, whether from lack of sleep or just plain laziness. The futons were scattered around the floor and the pillows ended up staying on the cold ground.

"Here." Hinata, from the past timeline, said. She gave them morning tea to brighten up the mood.

They all had thanked the Hyuga and blew on the tea. A few seconds after blowing, Naruto instantly took a sip of the warm liquid. He felt it very comforting, especially since it was a pretty cold day.

"I'm going for a walk." Naruto yawned. He had just finished his tea and ready for a bit of exercise. He went to his younger self and borrowed a sweater and a random scarf.

The snow wasn't that hard, but it was still cold enough for someone to freeze to death. He enjoyed the scenery of the village. The trees leaves were practically gone. It was even quite a gloomy sight.

"You often visit this place, don't you?" A familiar voice popped up. It was Sasuke.

"Yeah. It has a precious memory to me." The hokage-from-the-future said. He sat down on the swing connected to the tree.

The two just stood there and watch the snow fall. They looked at the slighy more nostalgic view from their younger years.

"It looked so different back then." Naruto sighed.

Unlike the peaceful and quiet feeling Naruto and Sasuke are enjoying, Boruto and the rest were not so peaceful nor quiet.

A running Boruto could be seen going around the Hyuga household.

"There is no way that you will ever make me wear that!" Boruto loudly exclaimed as he continued running.

"It will look cute!" Sarada, evilly, laughed. The adults were just watching the two children bicker.

"Come on, Boruto! It won't kill 'ya!" Sakura cheered. The young Uzumaki was furious, yet embarrased and terrified.

"Please." Hinata asked, finally to end all the chaos.

A few minutes later, Boruto appeared in one of Hinata's kimonos. His face  was filled with red and he wanted to hide under a rock.

"Woah, Boruto, you really look like a girl!" Hinata laughed.. wait, no, all of them laughed.

"To the next outfit!" Sakura exclaimed.

Hinata looked inside her closet and found her old dirty clothes. "I think this will really good on you, Boruto." She smiled, remembering the old memories.

Boruto caught a glimse of it and almost instantly, his eyes had sparkled, even forgetting about the kimono he was Woah! Mom, that's what you used  to wear, right?" He exclaimed, eager to put on the familiar jacket seen from pictures.

By the time Boruto got the clothes on, everyone ended up also trying different clothes. They continued to play around and have fun. Around the end of the day, all of them were still playing around and Naruto and Sasuke came home.

"Hello, dear!" Sakura said, before cotinueing the shouji game with Boruto.

The two were speechless from the tornado that struck the room. "What happened?" Naruto asked, speaking for both of them.

"A lot." Sarada replied.

---

Hi guys! This is basicly a filler chapter cuz I feel like this makes more sense compared to the original one. Anyways, I had writers block so if it was later than last month, sorry. I hope you guys enjoyed!!