Chapter 9: Retrieval

¤Third Person¤

Boruto had the courtesy of taking the first strike. The antagonists avoided the kunai and returned with more.

Akashi and the other two, who definetly had a hude disadvantage, were busy with Naruto and the rest. It did seem quite a fight with the amount of puppets there were. Sarada sneakily stole the scroll, signalling everyone to retreat. (For more explaination, the older Naruto taught them some hand signals earlier before they left.)

Everyone did retreat, leaving the enemy a bit confused. The fled quickly, the enemy watching them in case they do anything. Then after that, they realized the scroll was gone.

"T-THEY GOT THE SCROLL!!" Yaharu exclaimed, panicking.

"Idiot, we still have it." Tsukaru replied. A mini item poofed up and became the gigantic scroll.

"Ohhhh!" He calmed down.

"Come on, let's go." Akashi said, already walking to his village. The two followed behind not long after, but were bickering, which annoyed Akashi.

The way back was not very fun for Akashi.

¤Naruto¤

We quickly went back to Konoha. We went our fastest which was quite tiring. In the end, we ended taking an hour to go back.

We went straight to the Hokage's building. Lady Tsunade was casually doing her paper work with a full bottle of sake beside her. Shizune was making sure she'd actually do her work.

"Lady Tsunade, we have the scroll." Younger Sakura said, showing the scroll.

"Okay. Lay it on the floor and open it." Lady Tsunade intructed, and we did what she told us.

We were restless on going back home, but sadly there was no opening.

"This isn't the time scroll." Sasuke said.

Nearly all of us cursed, including me. We were annoyed. After all that work to find nothing. I mean we did finally find out who stole the scroll.

"Okay, take a rest for two days. Got it?" She said, directing to all of us.

"Yes." We replied, soon leaving.

We were standing outside the building. "Guys, let's go to the bath house!" Tenten exclaimed, probably dying for a relaxing bath there.

"Yeah!" Everyone, except for Sasuke, exclaimed. He just replied in a monotone "yeah".

Once we were all in our respective bath house, that was when chaos started. The bath us may be a placw to relax, but we were very wild. Water was pretty much everywhere. There were some people slipping here and there. It was quite fun.

The smile on my son's face made it obvious he also had fun. And of course, as a parent, seeing him have fun is all I need to be happy.

After the bath, we talked on where we would stay.

"I'll stay with my younger self." I said.

"Sarada, Sasuke, and I will be staying with my younger self." Sakura stated.

"Can I stay with mom?" Boruto asked, both my younger self and I agreed.

"Hinata will that be okay?" My younger self asked.

"O-of course." She said, stuttering like always.

"Yey!" Boruto exclaimed, following Hinata.

We all went to our respective places to stay.

¤Boruto¤

The house pretty much had no difference compared to the one at the future. Mom directed me to a room apparently beside her's.

"Boruto, this is where you'll be staying. Please make yourself at home." Mom said, sounding no different from the mom I'm familiar with.

"Okay." I replied, helping her fix the futon.

----

Hello I am back! I finally updated again. This chapter was probably shorter than the original probably because I excluded the pov with Sarada, but then again if I did add that I probably won't even know what to put anymore. So yea.