My Substitute Teacher (a justin bieber fan fiction)

Hi I'm Skyler and I'm seventeen am going to the Murray Palmer high school oh and I have a sister and a brother named Jasmine and Jaymen ( they are twins) and a bigger brother named Sean . I have two best friends Rae-Anna and Bianca who is a Jamaican exchange student we never understand what she says but we get used to it they are the best in the whole world and also the only persons I talk to. Well as being a student I need to have a teacher and I don't like mine her name is Mrs.White and me be and my friends have an Idea to get rid of her.

Chapter 1: Get rid of her

Skylers POV

Skyler: *Dreaming* Yes Princeton I will marry you let's run off into the sun shine hahaha

*knock knock*

Mom: Skyler get up its time to get ready your going to be late for school!!!

Skyler: uh, well good morning world another day of being annoyed by my teacher. *so I got out of bed and did my normal routine and took a shower and brushed my teeth and than got dressed a tank top with a crop top and short jeans and my Red #5 Jordan's I looked in the mirror and Damon did I look hot*

I went down stairs to be welcomed by the smell of Eggs,bacon.

Mom: Well that was fast don't you think. Hurry and eat and get to school.

Skyler: Ok bye mom bye dad bye Jasmine you know what bye everybody and with that I grabbed my cars keys and phone and left.

Everyone: Bye.

*at school*

Rae-Anna : hey girl

Bianca: Waa gwan mi fren.

Skyler: Hey girl's are you ready for the plan today to get rid of Mrs.White.

Bianca: Lawd mi caa tek har....cum get ova with it an done

Rae-Anna: *wtf* wat she just said?

Skyler:*lol* don't worry! I understand

*bell rings*

Rae-Anna :Ok time to rock and roll but Sky what we're going to do is not going to kill her right?

Sky: Um Idk if it will but let's just hope.

Both: HOPE!

*in class*

[Mrs.W=Mrs white]

Mrs: Good morning class.........

Class: good morning miss

Rae: Sky give me the belt she whispers to sky.*gives her the belt with Rae Anna's blood on it and also put a little cut on her arm and legs* oh yea the whole class was on our plan too so they know what we were goin to do.

Rae: Ahh *starts crying and runs to the principals office* Principal Brown she hit me she hit me

PB: Principal brown

PB: Mrs.White please report to my office this instance.

PB: Ah Mrs white.

Mrs: wait before you say anything I didn't GCO

PB=save it you are to pack your stuff and leave this school and never return I am talking to all the other schools telling them what you did and you are not allowed to peruse another teaching career understood.

Mrs: Yes Sir.

Class: YESSSS!!!!!! She's gone woohooo.

Sky: I can't believe we did this yeah.

HI EVERYONE I AM NEW AT WRITING BOOKS SO I AM SORRY IF IT DID NOT SOUND GOOD AND ALL BUT TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT OK AND TELL ME IF U LIKE JB! ok bye.

Chapter 2: we got a substitute

*Lets just skip to school*

Rae: Hey Sky, you want to ditch school today since we have no teacher?

Sky: No not really and we are going to get a teacher a ......SUBSTITUTE!!!

Bianca: Jesus Christ mi nuh like substitutes inuh.

Rae: No one likes subs they are always so mean and demanding and they are always UGLY!

*ring ring *

Sky: cone on guys let's go to hell

*in class*

everyone was in class minding their own business you know talking, texting kissing their boy friend's you know the use. Just then we heard the door open but no one cared so we continued our conversations and then we heard the voice of an angel speak saying.........

???=Good morning class

Just then everyone turns around to see an angel step through the door with a voice that is just right he looked about 6ft flat and had the whitest teeth ever and the nicest brown hair and hazel Brown eyes with lips so kissably soft. I was so deep in my thoughts when I heard him say...

??=My name is Mr. Bieber and I am your new substitute teacher for the time and for the first half of class I am going to get to know all of you better so let's start with the front row right here and you are?