Chapter 4:

HI GUYS HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN LIKEING THE BOOK SO FAR OK SO TELL ME AND GIVE ME I DEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OK.

~Jade

back to the book.

________________________________________________________________________

So I opens my car door and got in and started to drive to the address he gave me. I looked at the paper it said "46 Chestnut Hill Drive, Beverly Hills". I was thinking he wad living in a huge house so I drove up to his house and I was right it was HUGE. I had to pass through security and then I parked my car and went to ring the bell.

*ding ding*

And without hesitation he opened the door and he was not wearing a shirt.(Damn did he look hot)

Sky:*just stands and stares at her teachers perfectly toned body*

Justin: Well I see someone is hollering the view.

Sky: what no I was just........looking at your.......Fingers!!!.....that are just so nice *shakes head*

Justin: Well then come on in.

Sky: Wow Mr. Bieber your house is so beautiful.

There was not a sigh of dirt anywhere and he had the biggest TV ever hanging from the wall in front of his Purple couch.( this is my dream house ) I said in my thoughts.

Justin: please call me Justin, he said in the sexiest voice ever.

Sky: so "Justin" you called me here to talk about my grades but I don't see what's wrong with them.

Justin: oh yes I did I have to talk to you about your grades they are amazing.

Sky: Yea well do you have a bathroom I could use? ( what kind of question is that of course he has a bathroom).

Justin: hahaha yea I do its up stairs down the hall fourth door on your right.

Sky: thanks

I don't really want to use the bathroom I just really want to explore the house some more. So I went in the direction he told me I started going in (One direction) but I was going in the (Wrong Direction) then I finally got to the bathroom. It turns out I did actually want to use the bathroom so when I was finish I got out and opening the door to see.......

Sky: Ahhh Omg you scared the he'll out of me!!

Justin: I'm sorry.

And with that he pushes me on the wall and lifts me up and starts to kiss me. His lips were so soft. Then he started to trail his hands up and down my body. I never knew something so good can be so wrong. I let out a small moan when he started to suck my neck and hit my sweet spot. I could feel the kiss getting heated and I was totally about to go all the way when he stopped and puts me down and walks away.

Sky: Umm I think I have to leave now.

Justin: Yea bye.

And with that I left I came and drove back home to see Sean and his girlfriend Esther she is like the best friend ever right as I enter she sees the look on my face and I just ran up to my room and she followed.

Esther: Sky what's wrong did someone hurt you because you know I will kill them!!!

Sky: No Esther calm down, I said with a look that told her to calm down. You see I went to my teacher a house today and you see he kinda kissed me and I liked it.

Esther:  Is he Mr. Bieber isn't he like totally hot!!!

Sky: That's my Esther.

After we stayed there and spoke about how hot Justin was and I took a shower while still talking to Esther and then she had to leave I can't wait to go to school tomorrow and talk to Justin.

________________________________________________________________________

HI I HAVE A LOT OF READS SO FAR SO THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING AND THEN I WILL ALSO GIVE SHOUT OUTS AND PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SHOUT JUST SAY IN THE COMMENT BOX SHOUT OUT  IT YOU ONLY GET A SHOUT OK BYE GUYSS.

~Jade