Chapter 14

*Justin's POV*

When I was at home I was so worried about Skyler I wonder why she was throwing up. I was lying in my bed when I got a call from her. oh thank God she is ok.

*Phone Convo*

Justin: Hey Sky you feel any better?

Sky: Yea yea yea ummm I have something to yell you.

Justin: Yea what is it?

Sky: .......I'm Pregnant!!!

SHIT I knew this day would come its been 4 days since we had sex and I haven't told her, she might not want to talk to me any more and worst she might not want me in my baby's life.

*Still Convo*

Sky: Heelllooooo.

Justin: *Still in shock*

Sky: Justin!! I knew this was going to happen you are just going to bail on me and this baby huh I can't believe I was ever with you. *hangs up phone*

I didn't realize that the phone was still on until I heard a loud *Boop Boop Boop* meaning the phone has cut off. SHIT. ( As you can see that is my favorite word)

*The next day*

*Sky's POV*

When I got up the first thing I wanted to do was vomit I ran to the bathroom and did my business.

Sky: DAMN if I knew pregnancy was going to be like this I wouldn't have done it.

Mom: What did you say honey?

Sky: MOM how did you get in my room?

Mom: Oh honey I pay for everything in this house so this is my room.

Sky: Fine and can I not go to school to day please I feel awful and I just vomited.

Mom: Fine but you are going to school tomorrow.*walks out*

When my mom walked out I went in to the bathroom and took a bathe. I just relaxed in the water and sub it felt really good since I didn't have to be rushing to get ready for school.

When I got out I went to my walk in closet and since I am staying in today I wore some short denim shorts and a shirt that has the piece sigh on it. After that I went to the kitchen and got me some left over chicken and some whipped cream and honey then I ordered me some McDonald's and I already have fries so I when I Mcburger came I took some chocolate ice-cream and Napoleon ice-cream and some baby back ribs and then went up to my room and started to watch Believe movie again.

I was having so much fun until the sad part came.

Justin: Her speech started to slow down, her eyes started to close and I miss her Bro. *cry*

Sky: Oh Avalanna why did you have to go *Shoves chocolate ice-cream up her mouth*

*At school*

*Justin's POV*

I really need to talk to Skyler we have so much to clear up and to let her know that I would never bail on our child.

I got into the bathroom and took a shower and went to my walk in closet and took out my Shirt and a dress pants and my dress shoes.

I drove to school when I got there I say Rae and Bianca but no Sky that's weird.

Justin: Hey guys you seen Sky?

Rae: No I thought she was coming with you.

Bianca: A weh yuh do to har?

Justin: ummm.