chapter 3: getting to know us

Mr Bieber: And you are ?

Hannah: I'm Hannah Rover.

Jakob: I'm Jakob Bryan,oh and I'm going to be a problem for u just watch out (pretty boy )he said under  his breath.

*a few names later*

Omg it's almost my turn. Ahh do I know my name?  what am I going to say? am I a girl ? am I a boy or what ? I'm so nervous  right now .

Mr. Bieber: And u are?

Skyler: (he snapped me out of my thoughts )  umm I'm Skyler Elliot.

We made eye contact for about EXACTLY  2 minutes  I  know cause I counted. Then I sat down .

*at the last name*

Mr. Bieber: Ok class I guess it's my turn, I'm Justin Bieber and with me as your teacher it's gonna be fun. Ok so what's your first subject?

Me: English

Mr.B: yeah my subject. Ok let's get started.

*After the class was over* *the bell rings*

Mr.B: Ok class that's our lesson for the day see you all tomorrow. Hey Skyler right? can you start back for a sec?

Skyler: is he talking to me right now?!?!?!. Um sure.

Mr.B: Yea um by looking at your grades I see that you have a real problem in English so u can meet me at this address tomorrow so we can talk alright.

Skylers P.O..V

I didn't see why he said my grades were bad cause I always have good grades especially in English that's my top subject. And by looking at the book I only saw "As" and "Bs" so I don't get it. In my mind I'm thinking he wants me there for something else but I well see.

*the next day*

I got up out of the warmth of my bed and went straight to the shower. After I came out I rapped myself up in my towel and picked out my clothes. I wore a pink and blue tank top and my jeggings some blue high tops sneakers and some lipstick. After I was dressed I went to brush my teeth and do all the personal stuff then I went down stairs were I saw my brother and sister Jasmine and Jaymen watching Tom And Jerry (best cartoon ever).

Jasmine: ohhh Skyler  is going to her boyfwen.  I just rolled my eyes.

I went into the kitchen to get something to eat when I saw Sean stuffing his face with food.

Skyler: Dude save some food for us too. Oh and you have to watch the kids today I have to forget up with someone ok.

Sean: NO NO NO NO!!! I already told you that I wanted to meet up with someone today.

A/N: it's a Saturday and our mom is at work.

Skyler: What Sean I can't hear you, I said while walking backwards out the kitchen and eating an Apple.

Sean: Sky come back here right now and care these kids SKY, SKY SKY!!!!.

And with that I grabbed my phone my car keys (oh yea I drive) and left the house with Sean still screaming.

________________________________________________________________________

                                               IMPORTANT

HELLO ALL MY LOVELY READERS IF YOU LIKE THE BOOK PLEASE RECOMMEND IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS OK AND THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE AND WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT IT PLEASE AND I WILL BE UPDATING AS OFTEN AS I CAN. and please no mean comments

QOTD: Do you like Justin Bieber??

tell me your answer and I WILL reply ok bye

~Jade