Chapter 15

Guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever it's schools fault I had exams but it summer now so I might be updating more.

*Sky's POV*

When me and Justin was done with eating we went back to the house. I was still having second thoughts of going back to Justin and I don't know why but I have this tingling feeling like something is going to happen and its not going to be funny.

Justin: Ummm are you going to get something to eat?

Sky: Really? Didn't we just eat!

Justin: Oh come on well I'm getting something to eat but imma take a bathe first.

Sky: OMG I surprised you are going to bathe without me telling you.

Justin went up stairs to take a bathe and I went after him.

Justin: Babe you wanna join me?, Justin said shouting from the bathroom.

Sky: No I'm good.

Then his phone started to ring with caller ID "work"

Sky: Justin your phone is ringing.

Justin: Answer it for me.

*Phone Convo*

Sky: Hello?

???: Justin I'm at the restaurant where are you?

Sky: Hold tf up, who is this?

???: I'm Danielle, Justin's Girlfriend.

Sky: Bitch get tf off this phone right now!!

Danielle: Tell Justin I'm waiting on him, Bye Bitch.

*End*

After I came off the phone Justin came out of he bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and another drying his hair.

Justin: Who was that?

Sky: Work.

Justin: Yea what did they say?

Sky: "Work" also known as Danielle said you are to meet them at a restaurant.

Justin: No.......Sky......I......can........explain.

With every word that came out of his mouth made me angrier and angrier.

Sky: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN EXPLAIN!!WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO JUST SAY YOUR SORRY AND KISS THE PAIN?!?!?!?!???

Justin: NOO Danielle is just a friend we-

Sky: That's what they all say that she's just a fucking friend.

*ring ring*

Sky: Don't call this fucking phone again or you know what you can have him he's not taken.

*Justin's POV*

Sky: Don't call this fucking phone again or you know what you can have him he's not taken.

When Skyler said that I literally died inside.

What does she mean by I'm not taken, I am taken I am hers, she is mine, my life, my baby's life can't have her taken away from me.

Justin: Skyler please I have a good explanation please just let me explain.

Sky: Fine you have 2 minutes or at least I think that's how long it's going to take for me to pack.

Justin: Ok Danielle is just a friend-

Sky: Oh here we go again with the shes just a friend.

Justin: Ok fine Danielle is- a girl well my ex-girlfriend.

Sky: Then if she's your ex then why is she calling you to meet at a restaurant?, she asked throwing her shirt into her suitcase.

Justin: Well that because she was still my girl friend at that time But I was going to the restaurant to talk to her and break it off.

Sky: What do you mean she was still your girl friend at the time Justin we have been together for over 7 months now and your telling me you still had a girlfriend, What kind of sick person are you?

Justin: But we're are you going anyway no one wants you?, I said immediately regretting it.

Sky: No one wants me. Your just like all the other boys out there you know. I Hate You.,she said crying.

Justin: No...Sky..I didn't mean it like that.

Sky: Its Skyler to you now or just don't talk to me overall *sigh/laugh* and to think we just got out of a bad relationship because of you and then we come back right where we started.

I didn't see her after those words said.

My life is FUCKED up.

*Sky's POV*

I can't believe Justin is so careless he is just so...so....ugh!!!

I mean like I know I still love him deep down but that's very deep for me to dig.

I didn't know where to go after I left the house I never talked back to my parents since I got pregnant and I didn't even see any search party come look for me.It's been 7 months since I've gone home and I don't want to annoy Bianca and Raeanna they are probably annoyed of me always competing to them for help unless I have some juicy gossip to tell them.

So I had no other choice but to go home.

It was a really long walk to go home from Justin's house he live up in the Beverly Hills side. When I finally reached home I was praying to God that my dad was out on a business trip. with him out the house maybe the talk with my mom won't be so heated.

When I finally reached the steps I knocked on the door and I mom immediately answers the door with a really vulnerable look on her face.

Mom: Skyler?

Sky: Mom!

Mom: Where have you been I have been worried sick about you

Then she came in for the hug.

Mom: Skyler? Please tell me you have been eating too much over the time I haven't seen you?

Sky: No...Mom I'm pregnant.

Mom: What?!?!?!? Skyler Simone Scott (I'm mixed up with the name so this is her name now) How could you do that! If memory serves me right I remember a little girl saying "eww boys have coodes they are so gross"

Sky: I know Mom but I'm not a kid anymore I can do things.

Mom: Yea your right you aren't a kid anymore then what are you doing at my house?

Sky: Because I need you mom if memory serves me right you always said that you would always be there for me!!

Mom: Your just lucky your father is not at home right now or else you would be DIED.

Sky: Mom please I have no one else please.

Mom: Where is the baby's father?

Sky: He is at his house.

Mom: Who is he?

Sky: *gulp* He's ummm my teacher.

Mom: Mr. Bieber!!! Well I mean he is very sexy someone was bound to do it but why was it you.

Sky: Mom I don't know I'm going through the fase in my life when I'm so confused.

Mom: Ok fine you can stay your room is still in a mess though when you father was looking for you.

Sky: Thank you Mom I love you.

Mom: I love you too.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

                        ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

I AM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOR EVER AND SORRY IT SHORT. COMMENT  A SHOUT OUT .

~Jade