Chapter 17

*Justin's POV*

*half a month later* *Sunday*

I've been a wreck since Skyler and I stopped talking and I realized that every time we break up its my fault. The guys have been wanting to take me out but I don't feel good I just ugh.

Ryan: Yo bro we going to this club tonight you coming there going to be girl's all over.

Alfredo: Yea bro come on just forget about Skyler she was never good for you come one don't be stupid.

Justin: YOU KNOW WHAT JUST SHUT UP YOU DON'T KNOW SKYLER I LOVE HER AND SHE IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND SHE IS HAVING MY BABY SO JUST BACK OFF!!!

Khalil: DAMN I've never seen Justin so upset.

*Sky's POV*

I was at home when I got a call from an Unknown number.

*Phone Convo*

S: Hello

???: Hey Skyler can you meet me at the park down the street from your house right now?

S: Ummm who is this?

???: You'll find out when you get there.

*End*

I got dress and I don't know why but I feel like getting out of the house and going to the park.

When I arrived I saw a bunch of kids and all I could do was stare because that is going to be me someday.

When I was day dreaming about my baby some one came up to me.

???: Hey I'm glad you came.

Sky: Alex what are you doing here?

Alex:  I was the one that called you please listen to me I really love you you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I am not sure I can go through life without you please I'm sorry and I've said that too many times please.

Sky: I'm sorry what you did was very unlike you and I expected different from you I thought you were different I- Oh My God my water just broke.

Alex: What does that mean?

Sky: It means I'm having fucking baby now get me to the hospital!!

Alex: Ummm Ok my car is out front.

*In the Car*

Sky: AHHHHH FUCK HURRY UP!!!

Alex: Hold on we are almost there Damn a stop light.

Sky: Why the fuck did you stop.

Alex: I'm not about to get a ticket because of you.

Sky: You are so lucky I can't reach to you or else you would be Dead right now.

Alex: Don't worry we are here.

I got in the hospital and Alex called for help.

Alex: Someone please help my girlfriend is having a baby!!

Sky: Nigga please I ain't you girlfriend.

When I got into the hospital bed I asked to make a call and the lady said yes.

*Justin's POV*

I was laying on bed when I got a call from Skyler.

*Phone Convo*

J: Skyler?

S: Justin come down to the hospital Now!! St. Joseph's.

J: Are you ok-