Chapter 7

Thx guys for all the nice comments and the reads keep telling people about my book and don't for get to follow me on instagram and Twitter and now I'm on vine.

Instagram: jadeyboo213

Twitter: jaderookwood

vine: jade rookwood

~Jade

________________________________________________________________________

Sky's POV

When I got home it was already 8:30. As I entered my house my mom was sitting in the couch with the most deadliest look on her face EVER!!!!

Mom: I thought I told you 8:00.

Sky: I know mom it's just that um...you know how um..studying takes you away...it's just so...fun..yea it's fun.

Mom: Skyler don't lie to me where did you go?

Sky: Fine I went to one on my teachers house he said he wanted to talk to me about my grades and-

Mom: What about your graded what are wrong with them are they bad Skyler Simone Scott if your grades are bad I will personally kill you and throw you off a bridge.

Sky: DAMN no my grades are good *well now would be a bad time to tell her about my C in history*

Mom: Ok get up there and go to bed.

When I was going to take a shower and I took all my clothes off and that's when Sean decides to burst through the door.

Sky: AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Sean: Let me in I need my phone I left it in here.

Sky: What are were doing in my bathroom anyway?

Sean: My bathroom is messy.

Sky: I found your phone and you text Esther alot.

Sean: Skyler give me my phone now!!

I gave him his phone and got into the bathroom took a bath and went to bed.

*the next day at school*

Rae: OMG Sky guess what  you know that cute boy from Drama class.

Sky: you mean the green eyes brown hair white teeth hottie!!!!!

Rae: He spoke to me today!!! he came up to me and was like "hey can I sit with you today at lunch" and I said yessssss.!!!!

Sky: so you mean he is going to sit with us today.

*at lunch*

We just got our lunch and was going to sit when Calvin (the hottie) came over to Raeanna and asked her where she was sitting.

Calvin: Hey Rae where you sitting?

Rae: Over here with my friends this is Skyler and Bianca.

Calvin: Hey he said in the deepest voice ever.

Rae: Oh we normally sit over here.

Calvin: So guys I'm having little party with all my friends tomorrow so you guys want to come?

A/N: Tomorrow is Saturday.

All: Sure.

Calvin: Cool

*ring ring*

I have English, Bianca has French, and Rae and Calvin has Math.

So I enter the class like 5 minutes late and all eyes are on me and all I said was...

Sky: Why are you looking at me?

Kobi: Just looking at the stupid head that walked through the door that's all.

Sky: Kobi if I get over there I will shove my foot up your-

Justin: Sky take a seat please.

So as Justin I mean Mr. Bieber was teaching all eyes were on him and then he walked pass my table and slipped me a note that said...

"Come by my place tomorrow the boys want to see you again"

That's when I realized that I promised Calvin and my friend that I would go to his party tomorrow so I can't go. And that's when Jakob (Remember him from the first second chapter Jakob Bryan) started joke around and puts his foot in front on Justin and made him fall.

The class: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hannah: He's gonna get it now.

Justin: Who DID THAT!!

Jakob: I did it.

Justin:  Detention NOW.

After class I went to the bathroom and when I was coming out I was pushed back in the bathroom and started kissing me I didn't get a good look at the person because their face was all up on mine but when they pulled back the person just ran out the bathroom and by time I came out the person was gone.....

________________________________________________________________________

Who do you think the person is?

What will Skyler do about the party and Justin?

Tell me what you think in the comment box and don't forget to follow my accounts and I'm sorry if anything is spelt wrong and all thx guys.

~Jade