Chapter 13

*Sky's POV*

Me, Justin and our friends were outside kissing and all when I felt the urge to throw up I tried to run to the bathroom but it was too far away so I just did it in the sink.

Sky: *wipes mouth* I feel awful.

Justin: Are you ok?

Sky: WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF I'M OK OF COURSE I'M NOT I JUST THREW UP!!!

Justin: Well sorry.

Sky: Sorry I don't know where that came from, I just felt so moody.

Justin: Yea so what do you wanna do?

Sky: Oh SHIT wait *throws up*

Justin: I'll go get you a towel.

Chaz: Yo why did you guys come out of the-  eww Skyler is throwing up

Girls: Oh baby what's wrong?

Justin: She just came out the pool and started to throw up.

Ryan: So why did she throw up?

Sky: Maybe I just ate something bad this morning.

*A few hours later*

After I left Justin's house I went home and was talking to Sean.

Sean: Hey you look so... Weird.

Sky: No Shit Sherlock.

Sean: What happened?

Sky: I was at Justin's house and I just started to throw up.

Sean: HOLD UP who is Justin?!?!?!

Sky: ummm he's just a friend.....yea just a friend.

Sean: Oh sure.

When I was talking to Sean I got a call from an Unknown number.

*Convo*

Sky: Hello?

???: You haven't been answering my calls.

Sky: Alex I said to stop calling me and who the fuck gave you my number?

Alex: That is a mystery you will never know and I will never stop calling you until you talk to me.

Sky: We broke up 5 Years ago just forget it.

Alex: But I can't forget it, I dream about you every night and I just want you back in my life.

Sky: Well too bad you had me but you lost me bye.

*End*

(you guys might be wondering why that broke up ok I'll tell you)

*Flash back*

It was Prom and I went with my boyfriend Alex he is so perfect.

Alex: Hey do you want some punch?

Sky: Sure.

Alex: Ok I'll be right back.

We had to be shouting over the really loud music in the background.

Rae: Girl you look Good.

Sky: Thanks you too, Where is Bianca?

Bianca: Yuh blind look from when mi a stan up ya suh?

Sky: Sorry Hey I'm gonna go see what's taking Alex so long I'll be back.

When I went to the punch bar I didn't see him so I went looking for him. When I was walking through the hall I saw him and a girl with Black hair named Gabrielle KISSING!! And they looked like they were about to take it to another level. I turned around to run away but my leg hit my leg on a locker and then they stopped and Alex came running after me.

*Alex POV*

I went to get Skyler (my boo) some punch when I went there Gabrielle was standing beside the punch bar and she was in charge of the punch and I've liked her since forever but I was with Skyler now so...

Gabrielle: Hey you want some punch?

Alex: Ahh yea.

Gabrielle: Well I'm about to go get some right now wanna come?

Alex: Yea sure.

We walked out into the hall then she put the punch bowl on the floor and turned to me and just started kissing me I responded right away. I've been waiting for this since forever. No what am I thinking I'm here with Skyler,but this feels good. We were about to take it to the next level when I heard something hit against a locker then I realized it was Skyler I just started to ran after her.

Alex: Sky! Sky! Wait.

Sky: FOR WHAT SO YOU CAN GO KISS ANOTHER GIRL!!!

Alex: It's not what you think.

Sky: Ok then what we're you doing.... you were just massaging your lips on hers I just knew something was gonna happen tonight but I didn't think it was this, You know what I'm done were DONE!!

Then she just walked away. I really am sorry I was just caught up in the moment I done know what to do....other than.........Cry.

*Flash back over*

*Sky's POV*

When I got off the call with Alex I went to the bathroom and I felt a pain in my stomach and then my mind told me to get a pregnancy test.

When I got back home I held my pee for this I peed on the stick and waited......When it was finished I looked at the stick and it had two strokes on it......SHIT...

I called Justin he answered in one ring.

*Convo*

Justin: Hey Sky you feel any better?

Sky: Yea yea yea I'm good ummm I have something to tell you.

Justin: Yea what is it?

Sky: I'm pregnant!!!!!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hello sorry if it is short an  that I haven't updated in a long while It just that school has been a bitch and I will update as soon as possible ok

Comment your Name.

~Jade