Chapter 12

Hope you guys liked that chapter  shout  outs to :

Raeanna: Igram: Itz_be_Rae

Kobi: smexy_k13.

Bianca: Bianca_shakes

~Jade

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

*Justin's POV*

I can't believe I just had  you know what with Skyler and it was AMAZING she was screaming so loud and she was so tight she is just amazing.

Sky: Justin what are you thinking about.

Justin: Oh nothing just how great that was.

Sky: I think we should probably put our clothes back on and I have to get home my mom must be worried sick about me.

Justin: Ok will you be coming to my house tonight?

Sky: Oh no I can't I have a project with my friends for Science maybe?

Justin: Yea sure.

After that  we got our clothes on and then she left and I went to the teacher a lounge to get my stuff. So I went to the English Department to get my stuff when Miss Holt came in and started talking to me for no reason because I don't normally talk to her.

Holt: So...Justin I was just wondering if  we could go out for some coffee ..what do you think?

Justin: Oh I'm sorry I can't I have to go home and get my lesson plan ready.

Holt: But tommorow is Saturday.

Justin: I ahh have to get an early start....yea.

She then came closer to me and sat in my lap.

Holt: I know you want me *pulls down shirt to show some of her breast*

Justin: ummm no I don't you look like  a decayed monkey with cancer that is about to die in a few days, now goodbye.

I walked out the room and she was still screaming and shouting and crying. Like I care.

*Skylers POV*

When I went home I got changed and went straight to   Raeanna  House to do the project .

Rae: OMG your finally here we have alot to do.

Sky: Sorry  I had detention and do I got news for you guess what?

Rae: Please you know I'm not good at guessing.

Skyler: Ok but you have to promise not to tell anyone except Bianca.

Rae: Fine fine what happened!!!

Sky: Me and Justin...had SEX!!!!!

Rae: OMG your lying!!

Sky: No I'm not lying we did it in the detention room .

Rae: Hold on what table did you do it on tell me so I can know when I get detention again.

*ding ding*

Sky: Are you expecting someone?

Rae: Yea it might be Bianca.

I went to open the door and behind it revealed Bianca. All she said was hey but her eyes were glued to her phone. I came back up to Raeanna room to find both her and Bianca texting and laughing.

Sky: Who the heck are you guys texting your marketing me feel lonely.

Rae: Ryan.

Bianca: Chaz.