Chapter 19

I will be updating very slowly.........School and.......Ebola.

................................................................................................................................................

*Justin's POV*

I just saw the note that someone left, but I still want to know how they got in my house I have about 6 dogs. I was trying to make out the hand writing but I can't seem to put it together.....but I will find the person who got my BABIES and I will make then suffer.

Raeanna: What are we gonna do?

Bianca: Oyyy shut yuh mouth an mek di man think.

Chaz: I love your accent.

Justin: Ryan, Chaz your coming with me to look for Sky. Girls stay here I don't want anything happening to you and make some flyers and put them up around town........I got some killing to do.

*Sky's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my baby crying and a terrible head ache. I was handcuffed and laying on a really ugly, ripped, blood stained white mattress. When I looked around the room I saw a very fancy ancient chandelier swinging back and forth as if someone just hit it and the only piece of furniture in the room was a little table that was right in the middle of the room that's when I realized that there was clothes in the table.

My Clothes

I just realized I was naked when the door opened and a gosh of cold air hit my body allowing the hairs on it to stand up, by now I was covered in goose bumps all the way from top to bottom.

"Finally your awake, I thought i was gonna have to come in here and wake you up myself "

I heard someone say as the person came through the door with a bat and a bucket of water in both hands.

As the figure came closer to me I got a better look at them. They had shoulder length hair ( that could be anyone ) they were very well built and had alot of blood on there shirt. Then they spoke again.

"I thought I would never get you away from Justin"

When they said Justin I could tell that voice out of a crowd of people.

"Where's my baby Danielle?"

Danielle: Oh that's for me to know and you not to know.

Sky: Danielle I swear when I get out of this I'm gonna kill you and the rest of you're fucking family.

Danielle: That's if you get out.

Sky: Justin will find me and you will pay for what you are doing to me and my baby.

Danielle: I need to go check on my baby I'll be right back. Juan!!!

When she called a man came in about ten times my height and almost could fit through the door. He started o walk over to me when Danielle whispered something into his ear and he had the ugliest smirk on his face. He came over to me and undid my handcuffs and pinned me on the mattress and started to kiss and touch me all over. His lips were so rough that they almost cut me on my lips, his breath was as if I was dipped into the sewer system and never left for months, during the intercourse I could feel things coming out of his mouth and going into mine.

He started to take my panty and bra off. It was the most horrible feeling ever to know that you can't do anything to be held down so tired you can't do anything but just let it happen. To know that there is no one to help you get out of this box. Just as he was about to enter me Danielle came in.