Chapter 18

Please Read Author POV at the end.

……………………………………………………………………………

*Justin's POV*

Justin: What do you mean it's not my baby OR his??

Doctor: I'm sorry the test results never lies, the DNA from the baby  matches neither one of you.

Sky: WAIT WAIT WAIT what do you mean the baby is not his, he is the only one I've had sex with.

Alex: Don't forget me!!

Both: What are you still doing here??

Alex: Oh I'll leave now.

Justin: Skyler have you been cheating on me with some other guy??

Sky: Justin no why would you think that??

Justin: Well you must have because the baby is not mine or Alex's.

Sky: I didn't.

*Sky's POV*

I really don't know what was happening right now I didn't have sex with anyone else but Justin and that one time Alex told us about. It's like my life is spinning around in circles because I have too many things on my mind right now. I-I Have too much things going on I-I really don't know what to do.

Justin: Skyler, Skyler calm down.

Sky: J-Justin I can't B-Breathe.

*Justin POV*

When Skyler said that she couldn't breathe I remembered that she has an asthma pump in the car so I had to run to the parking lot (At top speed) (And that's really fast) And by time I came back I was sweaty and out of breathe myself but lucky enough I gave Skyler the pump and she was ok.

We thanked the doctor for the bad news (not really) and walked out the hospital.

*Home*

Sky: Raeanna and Bianca said that they are coming over to see Mira.

Justin: Oh I'll invite Ryan and Chaz over too.

*Ding Ding*

Sky: I'll get it.

Raeanna: Heyyyy.

Bianca: Where is my little baby?

Sky: She's in the living room with her father.

Justin: Hey guys.

Rae-Anna: Hey Ummm Mr. Bieber- Justin I never got your age.

Justin: I'm 20

Bianca: But your teacher how can you be 20.

Justin: I finished school at 15 I am practically a genius and I really loved English so I went straight into teaching.

Raeanna: I wanna be you when I grow up.

*Door opens*

???: Wazzup.

Justin: Oh come on in Ryan.

Ryan: Oh thanks Justin.

Chaz: Hey Bianca.

Ryan: Hey Raeanna.

Rae/Bia: Hey boys.

Ryan: Where's my little baby?

Justin: She in the kitchen with her Mother.

Chaz: I'll go for her.

*In the kitchen*

Chaz: Hey Sky where's Mira? Sky?, Sky?

*In the living room*

Everyone: Hahahahahahahaah.

Chaz: Hey ummm Justin she's not in there.

Justin: Maybe she's in the room I'll be right back.

I was talking to my friend when Chaz came out to tell me that Skyler wasn't in the kitchen so I went upstairs to see if she was in the room but she wasn't so I want to see if she was in the bathroom giving Mira a bathe but I couldn't find her or Mira. I was starting to get nervous because j can't let anything happen to my babies.

Rae: Justin I found something.

Note:

You really thought I was gonna forget about what you did to me. I'm just gonna get rid of Skyler and Mira so we can be together Forever.

                                                                                                 Their Died,

                                                                                                      Anonymous

*Justin Thoughts*

I've had a lot off FUCKED up business in my life and alot FUCKED up people that will do anything to see me fall. But I will take matters in to my own hands and Fly.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

NB

I'm sorry it's not long but I'm running out of ideas here and I still need those name of Two girls please.

QOTD: Who do you think is the person, Will Justin find them