Chapter 10

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When I was driving out the school and was about to hit free road I saw a red figure coming towards me in massive speed I couldn't go anywhere else but forward and my vision was blurry from all the tears that were clogged up into my eye but when I saw what was going on I wiped the tears and started to scream and swerved out the road and the figure went by but I was about to drive right into a tree then I swerved around that too but my side of the car to the tree instead. I wasn't far away from the school so I saw Justin running towards me…………

Justin: Skyler I'm going to get help don't worry Everything gonna be alright. (love that song)

Sky: Justin...what's going on...

Then I heard sirens coming in the distance and everything went black...

*The Hospital*

*Skylers POV*

I woke up to see myself in a white room and with a massive head ache. I looked over and saw a figure laying in the chair bedside the bed my vision got a little more clearer and I could see that it was Justin.

Sky: J-Justin what am I doing here?

He slowly got up and started to walk up to me and said......

Justin: You got into a car accident and you were unconscious for about 24 hours.

Sky: So you mean you stayed the night with me that's so sweet thank you.

Justin: Its my pleasure.

*Three months later after the accident*

*Justin's POV*

Oh that's cool I have my own point of view in this chapter I have so much to say ok let's start with this.

Me and Skyler have been hanging out alot since the past Three months and its been awesome of course we can't let the school know they would never let us go out but I really like Skyler LIKE I REALLY LIKE HER she is so....she's just so....what do I call it...PERFECT!! And I really want to ask her to be my girlfriend. But I don't know how.

She is at my house right now and the guys are about to come over and Sky want to invite her friends over too I don't really remember their names.

Sky: Hello I am still here you now stop staring off in space.

Justin: Oh I'm sorry. Ummm can I ask you some thing?

Sky: Sure Justin anything.

Justin: I was thinking and I was wondering if you would-

*Ding Ding*

Sky: Yey the Guys are here.

*Skylers POV*

I wonder what Justin was about to tell me but he got interrupted by the door bell ringing. I was too exited to stay and hear so I went to answer the door where I saw Ryan and Chaz.

Both Boys: SKYYYY!!!!!!

Sky: BOYYYSS

Then they both gave me really big hugs then they went to Justin.

Justin: Yo wassup guys.

Both: Sup Bro.

Then they both headed off to the kitchen. I was going to walk into the kitchen but then Justin pulled me back.