Part Five: Getting Ready

A/N: Sorry but this chapter might be just a filler :|

~~Five days later~~

*CHRIS'S POV*

We were leaving for San Diego this afternoon to meet up with the record label to discuss the tour before it starts. It was Saturday, not Monday, but we got a hotel room until the tour starts on Tuesday. The tour manager thinks that today we should meet up to meet the crew members and talk about the set list for Motionless In White and Slipknot. The record label called us last night and said that New Years Day and Bring Me The Horizon will tour with us too. We only have two buses though, so there has to be two bands on each one. We're lucky we can even bring Echo since it's so crowded. Motionless In White and Bring Me The Horizon will be on one bus and Slipknot and New Years Day will be on the other. We got to choose which bus would be on ours, and Echo has no idea we're sharing it with BMTH. She said that's another one of her favorite bands.

"Okay, Chris, I'm ready now." Ricky said.

"Well it's about time!" I said. "We've been waiting on you for the past hour!" Echo laughed a little bit when I said this. It's true though! Me and Echo have been sitting in the living room waiting on Ricky to finish packing and getting ready for an hour.

"At least I got finished in time." Ricky said. "Your mom just got here." My mom was picking us up to take us to the airport. She hasn't met Echo yet, so I'm a little bit nervous.

"Okay. Let's get in the car then." I said.

My mom was standing by the car, smoking a cigarette when we came out. Ricky walked out first, then Echo, then I locked the door behind me and walked out after them.

"Who's this?" My mom asked while gesturing towards Echo.

"Mom, this is Echo. She's the kid me an Ricky adopted." I said.

"How old is she?"

"13." Ricky said.

My mom chuckled. "Good luck."

We all climbed into the car. My mom drove, while I sat in the passenger seat and Ricky and Echo sat in the back.

~~AT THE AIRPORT~~

"See ya, guys." My mom said.

"Bye, Mom." I said as we got out of the car.

"Love you guys. It was nice meeting you, Echo."

"You too." Echo said.

As we took our seats on the plane, I worried about what could possibly happen on this tour...with a new kid and all.

I really hope this all goes well.

A/N: HEADS UP: Echo's falling in love in the next 2 parts :)