Part 56: Moving Away

*WARNING* SLIGHT ECHO AND ROSS SMUT AHEAD 

2 Years Later-Junior Year-Moving Day

*ECHO'S POV*

I knocked on Ross's door, and he answered immediately. 

"Hey." I said. 

"Hi." He said back. 

"Come on in." He said as he opened the door wider. 

I stepped past him and walked inside the house. 

"We can go to my room if you want. All that's left there is my bed and a few blankets, though." He said. 

I nodded my head, and we walked towards the back of his house to his room. 

"Where are your parents?" I asked him. 

"They went to the storage unit over in Kingston to get some of our old stuff. They said they have to run some errands after that, so they won't be back for at least 2 hours." He said. 

"Oh." 

He opened the door to his room and we sat on the bed. 

He looked at me with those grey eyes. God, it's been 3 years, and he still has those same eyes that'll make me melt. 

"I love you." He said as he hugged me. 

"I love you too." I said. 

He held me in his arms for a few minutes before he started kissing me. 

I was laying flat on my back on his bed after a few minutes, with him hovering over me. 

"Do you uh...want to?" He whispered. 

I thought for a minute. No one would be home for hours, I told Dad and Ricky that I would stay at Ross's until he left. No one was expecting us at a certain place anytime soon. This would be the last day I would see him. My last chance. I don't see why not. 

I nodded my head, and he smiled a little bit as he pulled his shirt off. 

He walked over and grabbed a blanket before coming back over to the bed and taking his pants off. 

"Are you ready?" He asked me. 

I nodded my head, and he climbed on top of me and kissed me, biting on my bottom lip. 

He took my t-shirt and skinny jeans off for me before sitting me up on the headboard and undoing my bra.

He slid his boxers off before pulling off my underwear. 

"Okay..um..here we go I guess.." He said. 

I took a deep breath and put my legs up. 

I had no idea what I was doing ok don't judge me.

Ross put his hands on my waist as he uh, you know...did his thing...

"Fuck." I mumbled. 

Ross pulled out, and went back in and I moaned. 

Well that went on for...quite a while. 

Ross stopped after a while and lied down next to me. 

He was spooning me in his bed while he was playing with my hair. I was going to miss him so so bad...

"I love you, Echo." He said. 

"I love you too, Ross." 

Ross kissed my neck before he held me a little bit tighter. 

I yawned. "I'm tired." 

"Then go to sleep." 

"I can't. You're parents will be home soon." 

"Then get your clothes back on and sleep. They won't care as long as I wake you up." 

I sighed. "Ok." 

So me and Ross got our clothes back on before getting back under the warm blankets. 

Ross held me as I buried my face in his chest and fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Echo...Echo, wake up." Ross said as he gently shook me awake. 

"What?" I asked tiredly. 

He sighed. "My parents are here. They're taking the bed and then we're leaving."

"Oh..." I said as I got up. 

When Ross got the blankets off the bed and put them in the last box, he turned to me and hugged me.

I put the side of my face against his chest.

"I'll miss you." He said.

"I'll miss you too." I said back. 

Ross's parents came and got the bed. And in only a matter of minutes, me and Ross were standing on the sidewalk next to the truck. 

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." 

He kissed me and got in the truck. Then, they drove away. I waited until the truck was out of sight before I started walking home.