Part 11: Dare Or Dare

~~5 hours later~~

Lucas hasn't talked to me since I told him I like him. I made things awkward. I ruined everything. Why was I so stupid? I was still in my bunk, but I had stopped crying by now. I looked in the camera on my phone. I had a tear streaked face with eyeliner all over it. I decided to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up.

The bands had just gotten back, and they were all sitting in the living room. Lucas was too, and that's why I practically ran to the bathroom. All he did was give me a strange look, then he went back to looking at his phone.

As soon as I got in the bathroom, I immediately got a washcloth and got it completely wet. I started washing the eyeliner off of my face before putting some on, just to take attention away from my tear stained cheeks. I sniffed, and was about to walk over to the door, when I heard someone knock on it. I quickly ran over to it, hoping it was Lucas. I wanted to apologize. Really really bad.

When I opened the door, Vinny stood in the doorway.

"Hey. You're dad said he needs you to get your stuff and put it in the back room." He said.

"Why?" I asked, forgetting that Ricky asked me to sleep in the back lounge.

"Because Kuza and his band are staying the night, and Francesca got your bunk, and she's getting tired." He said.

"Oh. Well ok then." I said while walking past him.

I went to my bunk and got my bag and my phone and started walking to the back lounge when I heard Chris shout at me from the living area.

"Hey Echo, after you get your stuff back there I need you to come out here, please!" He said.

I quickly threw my stuff in the room and started walking to where Chris was when I realized something.

My cheeks were still tear streaked. Lucas was just in the other room.

I walked into the room, fearing what Lucas might say.

"Echo, I wanted to introduce you to Kuza and his band." Chris said.

"Oh. Cool." I said awkwardly, which made Lucas chuckle for some reason.

"Okay. Echo, this is Kuza, Kyle, Matt, Francesca, and Luke." He said.

"Okay. Nice to meet you all." I said.

"You too." Kuza said.

"Okay. You can go back to the back lounge if you want now, Echo."

"Okay." I said as I walked back into the back lounge.

When I got there, Bryan, Maddie and Jack were already in there, sitting and talking.

"Hi, Echo." Maddie said.

"Hi." I said.

I grabbed my phone and started to turn it on. It immediately died.

"Fuck..." I mumbled.

Bryan lifted his head up.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Phone died." I said.

"Oh."

We sat quiet for a long time.

11:34 PM

"Alright guys, I think I'm gonna go to sleep." Bryan said.

"You guys don't want to play a game first?" Jack asked.

"Who's playing?" Bryan asked.

Maddie looked at Jack before turning back to Bryan.

"You, me, Jack, and Echo." Maddie said. "Do you want to play, Echo?"

"What are we playing?" I asked.

"Truth or Dare." Jack said.

"Oh. Alright then. A little game of Truth or Dare shouldn't hurt." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay then. Bryan, you make the rules." Maddie said.

"Okay." Bryan said. "We're playing Dare or Dare, you get 3 chances to chicken out, and when they're gone, if you don't do the dare, you have to take off an article of clothing."

My heart stopped. We had to take off our clothes. Maybe if I play wisely...

"You up for it, Echo?" Bryan asked me.

"Um...yeah...sure..." I said quietly.

"Okay, let's get started then..." Maddie said while grinning.

~Half an hour later~

Maddie was down to her bra and underwear, Bryan down to his boxers, and me and Jack still had all of our clothes on.

"Okay...Echo...Dare or Dare?" Maddie asked me.

"Dare." I said. "Since I have no other choice."

"Fine." Maddie said. "I dare you to take part of your shirt off."

I had no other choice. I mean, I could leave the game, but I couldn't chicken out like that. Besides, I could cover up with a blanket.

I took a deep breath. "Okay." I said as I pulled my shirt up to where I was showing my stomach, then covering up with a blanket.

"It's your turn, Bryan." Maddie said.

Bryan grinned before looking over at me.

"Echo," He said, "Dare or Dare?"

"Dare." I said, "And I swear if you-"

"I dare you to take the rest of your shirt off!" He said, interrupting me.

I gave him the death glare before taking another deep breath. I pulled the blanket up a little more as I took my shirt off, while Bryan stared.

I sat like that for a while, until Bryan ended it.

"Guys, I think I'm gonna stop this game. This isn't going how I thought it would go." He said.

"So I can put my shirt on now?" I asked.

He sighed. "Yes."

As I tried to put my shirt on, I was still covered up in a blanket. I was about to pull it over my head when I felt a tug. It was Bryan, and he almost pulled it off before I caught him.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I pulled the shirt over my head.

"I'm sorry..." Bryan mumbled. His face was red, and he wouldn't look me in they eye. "Is everyone ready to go to sleep, now?" He asked.

Everyone nodded their heads.

Jack slept on the right side of the couch that went all around the wall, Maddie slept in the floor, Bryan slept on the middle part of the couch, and I slept on the left side, which put our heads right next to each other.

I was just dozing off when I felt a hand touch my face.

"You're beautiful." A voice whispered.