Part Seven: Bryan

*ECHO'S POV*

Would Lucas ever fall for someone like me? Because I don't even know him and I can already feel my bones breaking from the drop down.

Ricky and Chris were in the back lounge watching TV, Maddie and Jack were sitting in their bunks, Lucas was sitting up in the front seat with his dad, who was driving, and me and Bryan were sitting in the living area on the couch. We were on different ends of it though. He was scrolling down some website while I had my earbuds plugged in and listening to KUZA.

"I'll see you in Hell!

I'll see you in Hell!

With all expectations

Burnt in my head,

The blood of the guilty awakens the dead!

You see me now,
So what do you think
Then comes the clash
Your heaven is weak
I wont give up
Burnt in my flesh
I'm here to deceive, I wont settle for less

I'll see you in Hell!

Cast a spell...

Kill me I'll kill you."

Just then, I felt a tap on my arm.

I jumped and pulled out my earbuds. I looked to see Bryan right next to me staring at me.

"Do you think you could turn that down a bit?" He asked.

"Why?" I said.

"Because I'm trying to face time my girlfriend and even she can hear the music through your damn earphones." He said.

"Didn't know it was bad." I said.

"It's not, she just doesn't like it."

"Well fuck her then. She's not here. She doesn't have to listen to it. If she really wanted to talk to you, she wouldn't give a shit about music that some random girl is playing." I said as I got up and walked to my bunk.

~~~~~~

I've been lying in my bunk for half an hour now. I was starting to doze off until someone knocked on the wooden board outside my bunk. I looked at my phone. 11:32. Who would be knocking this late?

I opened the curtain to find Lucas knelt down beside me holding a blanket and a pillow.

"I thought you might need these." He said. I smiled and took the blanket and pillow.

"Thanks, Lucas." I said.

"Did Bryan annoy you earlier?" He asked.

"Just a little bit. But I'm OK now."

"Don't blame you for getting annoyed. Lexa really is a bitch."

"Sounds like it." I said as I yawned.

"Someone getting a little sleepy?" He asked.

"Very." I responded. Lucas looked like he was about to leave, until he saw my phone screen.

"What are you listening to?" He asked me.

"Antivist." I said.

"Bring Me The Horizon?" He asked as I nodded my head. "Do you give a fuck?"

I laughed a little bit. "Not really."

"Middle fingers up then, Cerulli."

A/N: Her last name is Cerulli now I just realized that :P

I laughed and put both of my middle fingers up, doing as he said. I looked in the mirror attached to the wooden board behind him.

"I'm ugly as fuck." I mumbled as I rolled over to my side, facing him.

"No you're not. You're actually kind of cute." Lucas said. That made my heart stop. He said I was...cute...

"Well, I'll leave you alone now. Night, Cerulli." He said.

"Night, Korel." I mumbled.

He walked away. He called me cute. I was grinning like an idiot when I saw a long figure in a white oversized tank top and black boxers walking over to me before kneeling beside me.

"I'm sorry." He said. It was Bryan.

"For what?" I asked.

"For acting like a dick about your music taste. I'm not really that into Kuza and Motionless In White and the other stuff like that...I did hear your conversation with Lucas, though. At least you like BMTH."

"Yeah..."

"Well...I just came to say I'm sorry...night, Echo."

"Night."

*CHRIS'S POV*

Did he think I couldn't hear him? Not Bryan, for fucks sake, at least he was apologizing.

Lucas called Echo cute.

If Ricky wasn't right below me, and his dad wasn't in the other room, Lucas wouldn't even be conscious right now.

He called her cute.

Save it for the morning, Chris.