ÇHÃPTÊR 4

Leshipa*speaking*

"Where am i?" I scream "I have the right to know,tell me". Placed in a very dark,cold,spooky cell,i cant see a thing from the other corner all i see is the lightish things in my corner,i continue screaming,"Please my friend needs me take me out!",then out of nowhere a very scary figure appears in front of me its face covered with blood,messed up,its skin peeled as if been bitten,body broad as if this person or creature was a body builder.

As this creature comes closer my heart starts pounding,my feet tremble,shake and drop,my eyes pouring out tears seeking help,but where can i get it in this place...she goes down on my knees and give me the most hurtful punch on my face as if i had threatened to hurt her,she finishes me off then i blackout from the toughest knockout.......

T-Praw*speaking*

What the hell is this child doing in such a place this place is not for kids i need to show her that this place is for people like me.

I'm Tartriana Malamsly but in the streets they call me T-Praw I'm 26- I'm in this holding cell cause i was caught by the community for holding a sex school for kids and teens kidnapping mostly girls and having them as sex projects for my school for the young boys.

This girl has the nerve to come here acting innocent when she knows exactly she is wrong i am going to teach her a lesson she needs....

I see a razor and then i take it and engrave my name on her arm blood dripping i enjoy seeing it drip,especially at my school when the girls start bleeding,i really love blood people would swear I'm a vampire,i wish i was but i love what i do so i prefer it "Tartriana i hope you keeping our guest company" the police officer calls out "oh no she is really enjoying herself out here" i say.

Leshipa*speaking*

"Ahhhh" i scream as cold water touches my body,i arise looking a the police officer with a bucket of water in his hands,looking behind him is that scary creature i start panicking and cry..."Don't worry I'm T-Praw" she says. I feel a sting in my arm and i look to my left arm and see a marko of her name i scream and the creature laughs hard and she says "Stay in school,kid!" The police officer says "Welcome to Jail kid,get up we need to interrogate you then after you got bail then you can fuck off."

Excitement brewed in my heart as i quickly stood up on my way to the bars of the cell T-Praw whistles and i look to her direction then she blows me a kiss and says see you soon. Soon? I questioned myself what did she mean but i ignored her and carried on....