ÇHÃPTÊR 15

I've been sitting in my room for two weeks,only getting up when everyone is asleep to go and eat. That very night My stepmom wakes up and makes her way to the kitchen to find me digging in the leftovers.
"So you saw?" She says
I look at her and ask myself if she really is serious

"I had to do it the bitch was meddling in my business..."
"So you kill my best friend's mom?" I snap back
"Whatever whats done is done."
I laugh and clap my hands in fake performance "Well done,wait till the cops hear about loosing a member of their team,the leader."

"Sweetheart two can play at that game",right then she goes upstairs to the bathroom. A sudden scream scares me i run up to check and then i see a knife lodged up her shoulder she grabs my hand as i realise I'm coming closer. She places my hand on the knife and covers her blood onto my dress. I suddenly move away and run to my room and lock it, I take out my razer and i start adding six cuts to my full arm collection. I cants sleep I'm full of my blood and hers.

Why  did the bitch do that I-I cant anymore i need to leave... I start packing but pause and then fall to the ground not realising how much blood I've lost i pass out.

-----------------------------A/N

SORRY THE CHAPTER IS REAL SHORT BUT I'LL BE BACK WITH MORE👅

MEGA LOVE
LL