ÇHÃPTÊR 12

Its Friday night! Time to go and get my party on."Lwazi!Lwazi-licious,Lwaz-Lwaz!" "Im coming,im coming!"

Getting ready wasn't a hastle im a very simple person i combed out my big fro put on black leggings,a white guess crop top,my ankle length cardigan which was black and white and my grey boot length yeezy's. Going down the stairs i saw Leshipa my hot friend wearing black skinny jeans,black super stars an olive green crop top and her hair straightened and long flowing. And next to my friend guess who i saw?

The pretty girl with a pretty ugly heart.Shanté,she was wearing a figure hugging black dress,a sleeveless jean jacket and white chuck taylor all stars. I come closer down and lean in to hug Leshipa "Girl!" I say, then look at Shanté and nod at her "Shanté" i say disgustingly she looks back and nods back "Lwazi." That was a very awkward greeting but either way my plan for today is imma dance as hard as i can.

"You girls ready to take on Braam?" "Hell yeah" they said in unison. "Alright then lets go and paint the town in our in black" they laugh and we go into Leshipa's friends car. This girl! How does she know these blessers when she's les... Wow i wanna know her secret.

We reach a place in Braam called Bramley's there is a huge street party so we stop there and party with the street ratches. Walking to the crowd a guy bump's me,he turns towards me and our eyes meet, we stand looking at each other in silence for about 30 seconds ,and then he lets out his hand as to him giving me a low five. As my hand touches his he grabs it and kisses the back of my hand.

"Vuli!" He says,i stare at him with no words until he kisses my cheek and i wake up from my trance,"Oh sorry im Lwazi." He looks at me and then smiles,his smile so pure so white like The Rock,His hair as of Kendrick Lamar but with short dreadlocks,his face manly and oval,his chest broad but with no muscles,his legs so nice and slim. He is wearing a white t-shirt with a greay hoody,torn black skinny jeans and adidas 350 boots but with laces.

His skin so dark with a nice hint of creaminess. His voice so dark and deep it makes my insides want him soo much. "Care to dance?"he says "i wouldn't mind i say"

Vuli's POV

There is just that something about this girl that really makes me feel funny i don't know what to call it but it makes me crave her and want her,im really scared,i dont wanna feel like this, fuck i've never felt this way. What do i do next i dont want to mess up whats my next move? "Follow me!" I say,she follows me and i take her to my mom's car i open the passenger seat and show her to sit this side then i go in the drivers seat. I slam the door i stare at her beauty she is so beautiful that i dont have the words for it.

I wanna keep her but im not the romantic type,no i cant ill just tap and go. No she looks vicious let me leave the moment and enjoy her beauty while i still can maybe she'll say something and i'll follow her move.