ÇHÃPTÊR 13

Last night was epic,i didn't take Vuli's numbers because i was in a damn rush and Leshipa fucken forced me out of his car. But anyways im at peace. I dont know how i felt but it was magical it was so interesting how our eyes did the talking i didn't have to kiss him or give him my pussy for us to reach that moment. It was just like when Nkuli was still around,fuck speaking about Nkuli i forgot about him for some time since he was looking,i wonder how he must've felt about last night...

"Im okay you know,i really am fine you need to go out there and date cause Lwazi im gone. But he is just not the guy i chose for you." "What do you mean chose for me? Nkuli are you saying you sold me just like some cheap blanket on the street to someone else?" "No listen Lwazi you will go mad i swear if you keep thinking about someone dead like me,so move on." "Fuck you,and thanks for showing me how much i mean to you. Go away!" "One day you'll understand" he says

I fucken hate Nkuli why the fuck would he treat me like that,who does he think he is. I start sobbing as i reminisce on the conversation Nkuli and i had he was so unfair to me, i dont understand if you loved someone you'd do such,there are so many words to describe my pain,but neither of them are suitable. I swear when i find Vuli i love him more than i ever loved Nkuli.

A sudden knock disturbs my thoughts,"Lwazi my child are you okay?"my second best friend asks" Yes ma im great." She enters my room,sits on my bed. "So how was last night?" "Actually ma it was the best i enjoyed it i wont lie" ,"So you met anyone?" "Haibo! Lolz okay i did." "Who is he?" "Lolz ma what if it was a girl?" "Then you can start packing your bags"she laughs "Okay his name is Vuli." "Did you take contacts?" I hide my face in playful shame and giggle "No","How did you not take them?" "Because i left without saying good bye." She says "You better find my son-in-law on Social Media." I laugh then she walks out of my room. I look for my phone as to check the time. It's 8:34,better start cleaning then a Facebook request comes up i check it out.

You wont believe who it was. If you were thinking its Vuli you wrong Tee-Pee sent me a request and as irritated as i was i rejected it. I got up from my bed,made it and made my way to the kitchen.