CHAPTER 24

"Pack your bags and leave!" , "Where to ? " ," I DONT KNOW! Your God will provide." She jokes . Am I really being kicked out, are they really  tired of me I take my suitcase and pack. "What are you doing with suitcases I bought?" My father asks " What do you suppose I carry my clothes with ?" ,"As Naprasha said your God will provide , so start making a plan, NO! I bought these clothes so leave them and get out." I looked at my father how could he do this to me his child ? Is he this cruel to have never loved me?

I make my way out with my cellphone, it's charger ,Sotho's watch and the clothes I have on. I leave the yard with the cursing my name to the fullest , I ignore and still carry on as the gate opens to my exit and closes behind me as I'm the other side. I sit down on the pavement outside the house and cry the hardest as I can. Nothing is good in my life ," Big man though I'm homeless I have no home , my parents and the people I know hate me, I'm in a foreign land I know no one but I still get kicked out, what's wrong with me ? ", " NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU!" A light manly voice which sounds like a teen trying to break his voice into a deep one, says behind me.

Leshipa's POV
My friend I miss her so much but the fact that she killed my mother , makes me hate her. Why would she though, " Papa can I go to the street fest this weekend?" " You didn't have to ask, I don't like you or the world meaning I don't own you so do what ever suits you ,you little drunk!" " Papa why do you hate me so much?" " Why did you kill your mother twice?" " Papa we all know it was Lwazi." " Yes and she's your friend so you two devised the plan together but she was willing to kill her more so she took the blame." " No papa I loved that woman." " Leshipa please leave right now, GO! I hate starring at your face , make sure you back in time to cook my porridge Saturday morning."

Tee's POV
*ring ring * I call Leshipa. " What's up Tee we still on for Friday night? " " Oh yeah definitely." "Can't wait..." "Leshipa! Have you heard anything from Lwazi?" " No and why do you ask me about her? " "Oh alright, no it's cool." Oh gosh Lwazi where ever you are I hope you okay. I starting to worry coz she hasn't answered my calls, Facebook messengers
, nothing . I honestly hope she's okay.

Linda(Lwazi's adopted mom)
Oh my baby why haven't I reached out to her? why hasn't she called me yet ? I feel like a terrible mother what's going on with me*bzzzz bzzz* who's number is this quiet strange not a South African number, might be someone trying to scam me , I'm not going to answer. *bzzzz bzzzz*  why does it keep ringing who is this ?

Shanté's POV
"I need to deliver this to Simmons by midnight..." i say "Make sure it gets there in time."   Blackstripe says " Yes boss , so boss how's the baby doing." " Oh better since that headache of my stepdaughter left..." Wait what Lwazi's gone? " Where did that headache go to ?" I act along. " I don't care , I kicked her out of the house she was bound to leave." " Oh and I didn't get to meet her ,what a shame." " You wouldn't have liked her trust me." " Okay boss lady I have to go." "Be safe!" Lwazi is gone ,only if that bitch knew I know her stepdaughter. I wonder if she's okay I should check up on her. I pull my cellphone out and dial her number with a burner number. *ring ring*...damn! voicemail. I hope she's okay.