ÇHÃPTÊR 8

"Lwazi!Lwazi!Lwazi" i wake up frightened my eyes painful as if I've been punched several times,my face feeling a sudden cold wet-ish sensation. I rub my eyes as to make them clear,i pause when i see a familiar face on top of my bed kissing me none stop "Bitch get off me,your such a hoe you know"i say jokingly."duh,I'm your hoe you fool" next to her i see her neighbor who was my friend but not really,i like her because she is Leshipa's friend but we don't really get along on the other side of Leshipa i see a very odd person she looks so familiar but i cannot reckon who the fuck it was.A very mature woman looking almost like Leshipa's mom."Hey Shanté. Ma'am" i say as i wave at the familiar lady "OMG dude you look so ugly,uglier than you've ever been before,I'm glad some people never change"Shanté says with a face pulled of disgust

Did i forget to mention what a slut this bitch is.

"Im glad to see boys haven't stop rearranging your disorderly face"i come back." Hey girls,behave.Hi Lwazi im Marveen the lady you kind of et the day you almost died on us" i start reminding myself of the day,then suddenly got cut of my thinking "and she's a detective,sargent,thingy" says Leshipa i remember seeing that beautiful lady before i passed out." Oh yes i remember who you are."i say.

"So friend,how have you been?"Leshipa say's "As you can see i been in bed for the past i don't know how many days and looking at the walls cause these hospital TV's are just so whack,hey","Shame man..." We get interrupted as Marveen answers a call,"Hello...,yes,...yes,...alright I'll be there give me an hour.Girls we have to go,Lwazi sweetheart it was nice getting to know you sweetheart,come girls"."Girl i guess duty calls for her we'll catch up my friend."Leshipa says "Yeah whatever bye"Shanté says "Bye guys be safe i love you all,catch up on tsapp-tsapp"the door bangs.

To think i thought of Shanté as a friend,boy was i wrong she was lowered to a stranger from today onwards.

During my thoughts the room's glass door opened...

"Hi girl,how are you?" My step mother walks in the room with my father to visit,i grin and answer "I'm ok." Behind them my mother and step dad walk in i smile so hard i flick my fingers as if I'm a baby telling the to come over. In my mom's hands is my baby brother cute as ever. I grab him and kiss him on the fore head and i play with him. He smiles at me as if he still remembered who i was,i was relieved to know he still remembered his sister. I love him more than any boy in the world.