Pancakes, Piano and Tattoos

Imma try Eren's POV ok?? Sorry if its not the best 

Eren's POV:

I kept my hands in my lap as Levi walked to the kitchen, I let out a long breath to calm myself.

My heart was running a race all on its own, without my permission. 

"Eren! Do you want some pancakes?" Levi called from the kitchen eventually, I jumped up and went to the kitchen. The first aid kit was still in the living room but that left my mind instantly.

I saw Levi standing with a frying pan in his hands, he was still wearing my clothes that hung loosely on him. He was looking at me with an eyebrow raised, leaning on one leg.

"Sure...uh I don't know if I have any mix" I shook my head and walked past Levi to a cupboard, I opened it and rifled through the shelves. 

I frowned, "No, I don't have any I'm sorry" I turned to Levi. He looked like he was dazed.

I walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, sparks ricocheted through my body but I ignored it as best as possible. "Are you ok? How much blood did you loose" I said jokingly but Levi looked up at me with distracted eyes. 

He stood on his tiptoes and leaned up, keeping his eyes on mine. A deep red blush ran over my cheeks, all the way to my ears suddenly.

"Uh...what are you..." I trailed off when Levi blinked. His eyes widened and he turned around instantly, putting a hand to his mouth.

I breathed in.

I was holding my breath. 

Sure, I knew I was gay, I have known for a long time...but that was just...

Infuriating?

"We should go to the cafe Eren, they have good breakfasts there" Levi said suddenly and dashed out of the kitchen, still holding the frying pan. 

Anger sparked in my chest but I pushed it away.

Why am I getting angry.

"Yea sure" I called after him. I went to the front door and put my shoes and my short coat on, waiting for Levi. While I waited I thought about the past few weeks.

Fuck the first time I had a full conversation with Levi I almost admitted to him I was gay. What is it about him? It took me months to tell Armin and Mikasa, my two closest friends, about it and there I go and almost tell Levi the first twenty minuets I talk to him.

And last night, seeing him awake at that hour and seeing his sketchbook.

I put a hand to my face and rubbed my eyes, his sketchbook really screwed me over.

It was so sad...so many black and white stories of death and absolutely no sunshine. There were only three happy pictures.

One, the picture of presumably Levi and I sitting on the couch with tea.

Two, the one of me in the art room.

Three...one of a lady. She was sitting by herself by a window, she had a calm and happy look on her face even though rain littered the clear glass in front of her. She had pitch black hair, and kind eyes. She had a soft smile on her lips, one of her fingers on the window tracing a path of water.

It was beautiful, I stared at it for a long time, just taking in every detail and the raw emotion of it. Every stroke of the sharp edged pencil told a whole new meaning all on its own.

"Eren? Ready to go?" 

I looked up, Levi's quiet voice snapping me out of my thoughts. He wasn't looking at me, red dusted his cheeks for some reason.