Weeks Turn Into Plans

Before I start, I am writing on my phone and this is the first time I have done this so I'm sorry for the awful writing ahead xD

Levi's POV:

I found out that night that I slept well.

And that Eren was a big cuddler, I almost died under him when I opened my eyes the next morning.

It's been a few weeks now, I have been staying over with Eren a lot more lately. It was currently Thursday, snow still fell heavily outside and the tempature would not stop dropping.

Armin went home and he is recovering well which is pleasing.

Jean and Erwin have come out, finally, and are now dating publicly.

I was currently drawing a large flower skull on the back of a very flirty girl. The ink was a nasty pink and silver but I didn't judge.

"So, have you been here long...Levi was it?" the girl said, wincing every time the needle passed over a particularly sensitive vein.

"Yes" I said shortly, I barely registered the shops door opening again.

"You know, it's near Christmas...you have anyone special to spend that special day with~?" the girl said lightly, throwing a flirty smile back to me.

"No"

"Awe Levi I'm hurt! You aren't even going to spend Christmas with your favorite person?!" a voice spoke up, I snapped my head up at the cheery voice.

I pulled the needle away from the girls skin and turned to Eren

"Hello Eren, what brings you here?" I said and stood up. I turned to the girl, "you will have to come back in next week for the rest of the tattoo to be finished. It needs some time to heal again before we continue " I said to the girl. She scowled at Eren but nodded.

She soon made a new apointment and left.

I started to clean up when Eren spoke again.

"I hear from Erwin it's your birthday on Christmas?" Eren said, twirling a stray pen in his fingers casually.

"...shit" I cursed and frowned, "I asked him not to tell anyone" I said while finally taking off my gloves and wiping down the rest of the counters.

"Well it's not a bad thing I know right?"

"...I suppose not but...still"

"Still what"

"Still I don't want it to be celebrated"

There was a long pause and I looked back at Eren, he was staring at me from across the counter top by the cashier.

"Why not?" he asked eventually, coming over to me.

I set down the needle in my hands and looked up at Erens bright and curious eyes.

Again, that heart skip.

I looked away, "it's a waste of time" I muttered and stepped away from the cleaning as I had finished.

I was stopped when a hand clamped around my arm and spun me around, I gasped as I was pressed against a hard chest.

"Don't say that ok?" Erens voice rumbled through his chest and vibrated on my ear. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer

My arms raised and placed themselves around Eren.

I really couldn't breath.

I was hearing a beating of a heart, but...as fast as mine was going this heart sounded louder...stronger.

Then I realized it was Eren, his heart thumped against his chest and I could hear it loudly.

Was he nervous?

For what?

I realized the both of us had just been standing there, hugging it out.

"Uh..." I said awkwardly. Eren gasped and pulled away from me, still keeping his hands on my shoulders.

"Sorry!" Eren laughed nervously and a blush ran all the way up to his ears.

"Tch cute" I said my thoughts aloud.

"W-what?" Eren stuttered, my eyes widened at what I said.

"Uh I mean...we should get something to eat? Do you think Mikasa or Erwin or someone would like to have something to eat? Like maybe we sh-"

I got silenced on my rant by a hand laid softly over my mouth, I looked up at Eren from over his hand to see him laughing at me.

"Sure...we can grab something to eat. Christmas is next week Friday so we have plenty of time to plan~!" Eren laughed and skipped away from me before I could protest. He made it to the door and waved for me to come with him.

I smirked and shook my head.

Brat.

Hello, I know it's short Dx

I hope you enjoyed this, even if it twas shiet xD

Have a good day Reader-san ^.^

~Author-san >·<