Months Later With One More Tattoo

Eren's tattoo except silver is woven through it

Eren's POV:

Its been about two months since that amazing Christmas day, I was on break right now on a warming Thursday afternoon sitting in Levi's tattoo parlor.

A needle was pressed on my arm right now, intense eyes and steady hands were guiding the picture being formed on my arm. 

Levi had asked me more then four times if I was sure about having a wolf tattoo on my arm, I said yes confidently each time.

I had met Levi's friend Hanji on my Christmas party, and surprisingly she had come with the news she was moving to Germany for two years for work. 

She was...interesting to say the least.

She seemed to love me, and freaked when she found out Levi and I were together.

"What are you smirking about?" Levi said softly as the needle guided over a nerve, I winced and looked over at Levi, his hair looked exceptionally soft today

"I was thinking about Christmas and Hanji" I said and flipped hair out of my eyes. I needed to cut it soon.

Levi smirked and shook his head, the chain around his neck rattling slightly. I reached out with my free arm and fiddled with the beautiful chain.

I had gotten Levi this for Christmas and he hadn't taken it off since then. The chain was a simple silver and gold weaving, it looked amazing on him. 

"Eren I wouldn't move if I were you, your artist doesn't want to screw up your tattoo" Levi said softly and I went back to how I was originally. 

To my surprise, Levi was almost finished the tattoo on my arm by the time I had to get back to work. He just needed to fill in a few more places before it was done. 

"Thanks, I will be back after work" I said and stood up, I looked at my arm and smiled at the tattoo. 

"No pro-"

Levi was cut off by a loud door crashing, him and I both looked over at the door and saw Erwin storm in. 

"Whats your deal eyebrows?" Levi said, irritation obvious in his voice.

"Fucking Jean! How could he?!"' Erwin roared and threw his hands up in the air, "He went and decided to go and kiss some freckled asshole!" 

My eyes widened, "Jean cheated on you?" I said, frankly shocked. Whenever Jean talked about Erwin he always had this...look in his eyes even when his name was mentioned.

"Yes!" Erwin yelled at me, Levi growled and stepped in front of me casually.

"Don't yell at him, calm the fuck down eyebrows" Levi said dangerously. 

Erwin closed his eyes and stepped back, taking a shaky breath. 

"Sorry sorry" He muttered and opened his eyes again, "I.." Erwin frankly sounded broken. I stepped beside Levi and kissed his head quickly

"I'm going to work...if you need me you know where I am." I said and walked past him, stopping at Erwin and patting his shoulder. "I'm sorry Erwin, if you need to talk Levi and I are here man" I said and walked out of the parlor.

Levi's POV:

I looked at Erwin levelly as Eren walked out.

"Tell me what happened" I said and pointed to a chair, Erwin sat down with a heavy sigh and buried his head in his hands. 

"I walked in Jean's apartment and...he was on top of this brown haired freckled kid making out. I didn't stick around...I don't even think he knew I was there" Erwin said and leaned back, looking at the ceiling. 

"Well shit" I said and went behind the counter, pulling out my emergency beer, "Here" I handed the beer to Erwin and patted his shoulder.

"He obviously isn't worth it, get the fucker out of your life" I said walking over to the needles I used on Eren, starting to clean them. 

Erwin didn't say anything for a while, I didn't even hear him opening the beer. I turned back and saw he was staring at the beer with a blank expression.

"Get home eyebrows, you need to sleep" I said and pulled him to his feet. He nodded and left without a word, I sighed in frustration. 

Of course something like this had to happen.

At the end of the day Eren came back.

"Hey Levi are you going to finish my tattoo?" Eren said as he bounced in the shop with a bright smile. I smirked at his energy.

"Tomorrow brat. I want to take you somewhere...come on" I said and grabbed my light jacket. Eren frowned but nodded, walking after me as I went out of the shop turning the open sign to closed.

Eren and I reached for each other's hands and pulled each other closer as we walked down the sidewalk quickly.

"Hey where are we going?" Eren said as I turned down another road and another, we walked about two more blocks before getting to a pristine black, expensive looking restaurant. 

"Woah..." Eren gasped as I pulled him in the rich place, we were shown to a two person table and served a expensive wine as soon as we sat.

"Levi?" Eren said as I looked up at him from inspecting a wine.

"Yes love?" I said, I noticed the candlelight flickering around Eren's face and defining his features beautifully. I was so blown away that I only registered Eren's mouth moving and his eyes creasing in a smile slightly, his eyes flitting around the restaurant curiously. 

"What?" I said stupidly as Eren looked at me expectantly, he sighed and laughed slightly.

"Why are you so distracted?" 

"I love my view" I said and leaned on one hand, Eren's face lighted up in a blush and he looked away, scratching the back of his head.

"Funny...but why did you take me here?" Eren said, fiddling with the drink before him suddenly.

"Because, I think we both need a small break from work and all the shit that is around us" I said and looked down at the menu. 

"Thank you" Eren said quietly.

"Anytime love" 

Oh Levi you romantic shit XD

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed ^.^

Thanks StarWolf7 for showing me new music damn XD

Have a fabulous day reader-san!

~Author-san ^-^