You Bastard

Levi's POV:

Hit.

One after another.

Kiss.

One after another.

Eren...

Each one just as painful as the last.

None letting up.

Cut.

One deeper then the next.

Air barely was able to seep into my lungs now, my eyes couldn't see, my hearing impaired. Nothing felt real, this all felt like one long sick dream. 

On the brighter side, Erwin had cut me free.

On the darker side, he cut me free for more 'access' 

All I felt were the punches, the cuts, the kisses.

None of them consistent. 

I heard a scream.

A long, droning cry of pure agony and terror. It echoed in my ears and through my mind. It wouldn't stop, it wouldn't cease. 

Suddenly it cut off, then started again.

This time the voice was lower and quieter, but defiantly still there. 

I looked up, barely able to see. Of what I could make out, I saw Erwin looking over at the sound. He made his way over to the window, looking out curiously. His back was turned from me.

Eren...

I took my slim, broken chance and tried to stand and run for the door. 

To my surprise I made it.

I made it. 

I made it to the cold air of the outside world, the dark of the night enshrouding my vision as I stumbled outside.

I didn't realize blood poured down my chest and over my stomach, dripping on the ground. 

I suddenly realized why no one had heard all the screaming.

We were on some random back alley in a large hotel looking building that looked abandoned. 

I had no idea where we were but I didn't stop to check out the scenery. I stumbled forward and made it to the stairs leading to the ground. 

There it was again, that loud and long droning sound of agony.

I froze as I heard long heavy footsteps behind me.

Eren...

I knew it was impossible for me to escape.

I turned around, my back leaning heavily on the railing to the stairs. 

Erwin stood at the top of the stairs, he was merely a black figure in the night as I struggled to look up.

"Tsk tsk Levi..." Erwin said slowly, he walked down the stairs and stood in front of my shrinking figure. He put a hand on my chin and lifted my gaze to his.

"You are going to die soon" He said like he was talking about the weather, "And I will be no where near that...that's a bit messy on my hands isn't it?" He said innocently and stood straight.

Eren...

"It was nice knowing you Levi" Erwin said and went down the rest of the stairs, seemingly dissipating into the dark.

"You...you bastard.." I choked out after Erwin

Two seconds later everything hit all at once, my legs gave way and I fell down the stairs. I hit the pavement with a loud smack and I laid there.

I barely moved, my muscles ached. 

I listened, as that was the only thing seemingly I was able to do. 

Again, one more time, I heard the loud cry. It was longer this time, it sounded finalized.

That sound drove me to look up, to try my best to get to my knees and make my way towards the sound. 

Eren...

To my surprise the source of the sound wasn't very far away, in fact it was just around the corner of the building. It sounded louder due to the echo on the walls.

I slumped on the wall, gasping for air. I slid down the wall and sat on the ground.

I looked up, "Eren..." I said and looked closely.

Three figures.

One was laying on the ground.

Another was holding the one on the ground.

Another was slumped against the same wall I was.

"Eren...?" I said, my mind coming to so many different conclusions as I looked at the dark scene. 

The person holding the one on the ground had their face turned to the sky. 

Who was on the ground? Who are these people? Who is on the wall? Why are they laying around? Who was shot? Why...why does my mind feel so light?

StarWolf7 Kind of forced me to update this ;) Sorry not many answers but you shall seeee