Useless

Eren's POV:

I stayed where I was for a while. The rain collected in small puddles on the ground, a muggy air replacing the usually refreshing cool. 

My clothes were soaked to my skin, not a patch of dry skin on me. My hair fell in a knotted mess in front of my eyes, I struggled to move it out of the way when I finally decided to get up.

I rose to my feet slowly, the world swaying as I tried to focus my mind. 

Levi 

Levi 

Levi

That was all that passed through my mind, I was worried more then my strength could handle.

I decided to walk to the police department, I needed to help find Levi. Do anything.

Not be so...

Useless

I finally got to the sidewalk, my feet speeding up as I reminded myself to help Levi, not be so shocked.

I was two minuets away from the police station when my phone rang.

Its ring sounded distorted and crackly due to being dropped and soaked.

I picked it up and pressed it to my ear, its screen cold and wet. I couldn't see the caller ID so I didn't bother to strain my eyes.

"He-" I cleared my voice as it cracked, "Hello?" I tried again.

"Ah hello" 

I slowed my pace along the sidewalk, my eyes widening at the somewhat familiar voice. 

"D-do I know you?" I stuttered, now noticing I was shivering intensely. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"Yes. I'm q***e sure you do, how could ***u forget me?" 

My phone crackled, the voice cutting off a few times. 

I closed my eyes and rubbed my forehead in frustration, trying to keep the phone out of the rain now.

I couldn't remember.

Why?

Is it because my mind is muddled with everything happening right now? I can't think

"Well I have so whats your name?" I snapped eventually, my trek to the police station was forgotten as I strained to hear the voice on the other end of the line as my phone crackled in and out of life.

"My na***********an*****Lev*****ack yo*****to the h*****on fift***nue, room 39. S*** hen***" 

"Wait! Wait wait! I can't hear you! No no no..." I smacked my phone in my hands, "Come back!" I yelled at my phone as it shut off for the last time.

"No! Wait! Levi?! What about him?! Room 39?! Fifth avenue?!" I yelled in frustration and threw my phone.

I threw my phone as far as I could, hearing it clatter in the alley way beside me.

Fifth avenue, room 39? An apartment building? A hotel? 

I sighed and annoyance, my head spinning. 

My body crashed into the wall beside me, I could barely hold myself up. Sickness washed through me, I felt like throwing up the food I had today and I held my head. Pain shot through my head in spikes.

I needed to keep going.

I needed to get to fifth avenue.

I needed to find room 39.

I needed...I needed to walk...

I stood up and turned, I knew where main street was. I could find fifth avenue from there. 

Somehow...

I stumbled along the street as straight as I could. 

I probably looked drunk. 

"hey! Hey are you ok?!" I heard as my side hit the sidewalk heavily, my head bouncing off the ground. I coughed as I looked up.

I was met with a freckled nose and brown eyes creased with worry. 

I opened my mouth to tell him I was fine, I just slipped.

But all that came out was a heavy cough, I shook my head and found my voice finally.

"Help...Levi...I'm...coming..." I rasped out, not making an sense as I stumbled to my feet, helped by a strong arm around my waist. 

"Come on man, you can't just sit here. I'll help...name.....hello?...." The kind voice beside me started to fade away as my muscles failed me, "...hey! ...out!" was the last thing I heard before my body finally failed me.

How useless...

Then my mind took its turn. 

Is this confusing? I shall explain, Eren is sick as SHIT because he has been under a LOT of stress, and being in the rain he got sick. 

Amazingade11a aye girl ;3

Anyhoo, any suggestions? 

Have a good day :)