Chapter One: The Arrival (Part One)

I sit on this nice fancy boat as I lay back with my earphones in and eyes closed.

The wind is blowing my hair backwards, making feel like a model, but I know I far from that.

I have my leg elevated onto the seat next to me.

I feel that the boat hits a wave and I open my eyes. I see people standing on a dock with their luggage.

I guess we are here.

I stop my music, takeout my earphones and wrap it up around my I pod. I place it in the front compartment of my duffel bag, with my phone, both chargers, and my laptop.

I fix my hair in a hand held mirror an I put that up also.

The boat has now come to a complete stop.

I grab my bags and I walk to the side of the boat. I set them down on the dock.

"And our Last contestant, Syler!" Utters Chris McClain.

I can feel everybody's eyes on me. I set down the last of my luggage.

I still sense everybody staring.

I put my foot out to step on the dock, but I didn't feel the dock.

Splash!

I misstepped and fell straight into the water. I am engulfed into the water and I surface quickly.

I hear half gasps and half laughter coming from the rest of the contestants.

I grab onto the dock and Chris reaches to help me up. I reach for his hand and he quickly lets go.

"Syc!" He shouts.

I pull myself onto the dock and I wring my hair out.

Great. Now I'm soaking wet.

"Looks like you have already have taken a swim in the lake." Chris says while snickering.

I was about to say something back to him but I start to feel my leg twitch.

"Dude are you like part Robot?" This one scrawny nerdy looking guy said to me.

"No Harold, she is suffering from knee injury from a shark attack. She can't walk without it." Chris chimes in.

"Stalker much?" I asked him while I wring water out of my hair.

"It says on your papers." He replies. "Now these are the rest of your contestants/friends/enemies/competition."

He goes from left to right.

Heather: she looks like some stuck up rich girl in shorts that are way to tight an high heel wedges.

Beth: A stubby girl with braces and glasses

Ezekiel: a weird home schooled guy. I'm going to make sure to stay clear from him.

Sadie and Katie: two girls who dressed the same and are BFFs. Sadie is very white and a little bit chunky. Katie is dark-skinned and very skinny.

Courtney: a "CIT in Training" she seems nice, but she never shuts up.

Bridgette: Blond surfer girl who loves animals.

Izzy: Crazy girl. Bright orange hair and immune to EVERYTHING.

Cody: A slim guy who is apparently a "Ladies man'

Gwen: A goth looking girl with blue and black hair

Geoff: Party Animal. Blond hair and wears a Cowboy hat.

Trent: Hey..... I know him! He is a guy who plays guitar at Hillton! I recently moved to his school, so he might not recognize me.