Chapter Thirty: Mind Filling

I start to rummage around the room, straightening up a little bit.

I take a glass on my night stand and I throw it at the wall in frustration.

My door opens, and in walks Duncan.

As soon ad he walked in, I found a butter knife that I found at the bottom of my luggage.

"Hey Syler-" I cut him off my throwing the knife towards his head.

He ducks and the butter knife gets stuck into the wall. His eyes widen as he looks at the knife and back at me.

"Hey, I know your mad, but-" He begins again.

"Of course I'm mad! I leave you for 10 minutes and your all over Courtney! Look at me. You psycho 'side chick' almost murdered me in the pool." I cut him off.

Duncan turns around and locks the door.

"Ok we are going to talk about this." He says while walking closer to me. He wraps his hands around my waist.

"Personal space." I state as I extend my arms, which push him away.

He puts his hands up.

I look to the side towards my dresser where a picture frame stands.

The picture frame has a picture of my family. When we were all together.

Mom, Nichola, Daylon, Dad, and I.

"Well I guess you're going to be famous one day. Flashing lights, sold out stadiums, Worldwide tours, everything..." Duncan begins.

I look back at him with my arms crossed at my chest.

"I guess this is the last time you'll see me. After the show I go and record. You'll probably never meet me again in person. So I guess you can have Courtney now." I say as I sigh.

"I don't want Courtney," Duncan responds.

"It didn't look like that out there. Whenever I'm gone you'll probably forget about me in 2 days. The only thing you'll remember me by is when you see me on TV or something." I add as I pick up the picture frame.

Duncan puts his hand on the frame and lowers it.

"That's not true." He says.

"I know it is." I insist.

Duncan looks down at the floor and back at me. He takes the picture frame from my hands and puts it back on the night stand.

"Im going to give us the night to think about this, and we will talk about it in the morning." Duncan finally says.

"Deal." I agree with him.

We both just stand there awkwardly, but I grab Duncan into a hug.

We pull away and he smiles at me, but I keep my face straight.

"See you in the morning." He says as he walks out of my room.

I sigh heavily and I look at the picture frame again.

I walk to my door.

The door quietly creeks as I open and close it slowly.

I walk out to the pool area again.

The night sky was dark, but I was able to see what was infront of me.

I walk to the diving board, grabbing onto it's ice cold railing.

I begin to climb up to the top of the board.

When I reach the top, I stand up shakily and I look up into the sky.

The stars fathom into consillations that I was able to reconize, like the Big Dipper.

The board is shaking slightly as I walk out to the end of it slowly, hearing the sound of my combat boots with every step.

I reach the end.

I look back up into the sky, but I can't see the constellations anymore.

I want to jump and get absorbed by the water. Feel my body slowly move in the water. The most relaxing thing in the world. So I would forget everything that has been happening.

I reach my foot off to the side to fall, but I am interrupted with the Balcony lights flickering on.

"Syler?" I hear a voice call followed by a gasp.

I look up towards the lights and I see Geoff.

I question what he was gasping about, and I look towards the bottom of the pool.

My own gasp escapes my lips.

I back away slowly and I climb down the ladder. Halfway doe. I jumps off and to the ground.

The lights remain on as Geoff quickly puts on his pink shirt and tries to get Trent or DJ.

I fall to my knees and I bury my face into my hands and I start to silently weep.

"Thank you Dad." I say as I look back up into the sky with tears welling up into my eyes.

My breathing deepens as I look back at the pool I wad about to jump into.

My mind was too busy being filled about Duncan and everything that I didn't even bother to look into the pool of water.

I almost ended my life.

The pool was drained of the water.

------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update and the short chapter!!

Keep commenting on what you think!!!

LB xx