Chapter Twenty-Three: That's Off the Chain

"Stupid Duncan and his stupid alliance. It won't be long until they target after me. Son of a bitch." I mumble to myself as I stab the ivory paste Chef served us for breakfast.

I try to scoop up the paste, but instead the while bowl went flying across the Mess Hall.

I watch to see who it lands on.

What my luck.

It lands square on Duncan's face. He looks at me with that pissed off look of his.

"Whoops." I nervously laugh.

We all head out to the beach, where we decided to play frisbee and enjoy this wonderful weather.

I grab the frisbee from the air and I trow it towards Leshawna.

We hear Geoff's wails from the Confession booth.

"Poor guy, it must be hard for him without Bridgette." I say while looking towards the Confession booth.

"Eh, he will live." Duncan shrugs while outing his arm around me.

"Your the reason why he his so depressed!" I accuse Duncan.

"What!? What are you talking about?" Duncan questions nervously.

I was about to tell him that I know about the guy alliance, but Chris interrupts me over the PA.

"Meet at the Arts and Crafts shed for your challenge campers." He announces.

We all walk to the shed where Chris instructs us to meet up.

"Welcome to the Arts and Craft shed!" Chris introduces.

"More like Arts and Crap." Duncan scoffs.

"It was an outhouse, but not it is where Chef keeps his ride." Chris says while kicking open the door of the shed.

There was a motorcycle in there, and a nice one.

"Today you will be building your own rides! There are parts right there." Chris say as hike pointing to a pile of bike pieces.

"Yeah! wooo! building bikes!" Owen exclaims.

That boy is too happy.

Ok, get started! And because I am a nice guy, I will throw in this bike manual." He says while riding off on a four wheeler.

We have to build bikes.

Where does Chris come up with these stupid challenges. And we have to race them! Geez Chris.

Ok, I don't know a thing about building and construction. I can cross out engineer for a fall back career.

Duncan is with the guys, probably planning who they are going to vote off next.

I pick up what looks like some type of tool.

"What is this?" I ask while trying to figure out what it is.

"I thought you were the smart kind." Duncan wits at me.

"I am. Im just not smart with the building and the constructing and the engineering stuff" I snap at him.

"Whatever princess." He rolls his eyes.

He is being a complete douche for the past few days.

I try to make some progress, but I hear Leshawna call my name.

"Hey yo Syler, ride with Izzy and I?" She asks.

I walk over there to the two of them.

"She wants me to take a test run with her and I need someone to hold into when I die." Leshawna tells me.

I sigh.

"Hopefully it is more fun than this." I say as I hop on.

Izzy starts to pedal away into the woods.

She starts to gain speed quickly, and she doesn't seem to mind.

A crazy grin spreads across her face as she pedals faster and faster.

"Um Izzy, do you know what you are doing?" I ask as the wind is blowing into my face.

"Of course." She answers with a crazy laugh.

Oh shit. We are dead.

All of a sudden, we are flying up in the tree tops. Leshawna and I are holding on for dear life.

"This is not how I want to die!" Leshawna shouts.

"This isn't my idea of a peaceful death either!" I respond back.

We are zipping through the woods at the speed as a NASCAR. Tree branches hit my face, causing scars among my face.

I try to open my eyes to see what's ahead, then WHAM!

A poor little bird flies into my eyes.

I reach up and I cover my eye.

"OWWWW! MY EYE!" I shout. I feel a black eyes already starting to form on my eye.

It feels like we have been riding for hours. I try to see ahead with my good eye, and I see a waterfall.

"Izzy! Watch out for the Waterfall!" I shout as I point ahead towards it.

"Oh yeah! Lets do it!" She exclaims while pedaling faster.

"NOOOOO!" Leshawna and I shriek for our lives.

We ride over the water fall and My stomach drops. I can feel the lake water mist all around me.

I was expecting to be engulfed wit the water, but it doesn't happen.

I open my good eye to see that we are riding on water!

"HOW DO YOU DO THIS?!?" I call out.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Is all I hear from Izzy.

We exit the water and start to ride up the giant cliff.

We reach the top, but Izzy makes a sharp turn, causing my to fly off of the bike am over the edge of the cliff

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

The worst part is.

I wasn't above the water. I was falling to the side where the rest of the campers were completing the challenge with there bikes.

Below there is a large oil slick. I close my eyes and I hope not to die.

I land in the oil with a large thud.

"Ooowwwwwwwww. Ughhhh!" I groan as I feel my leg twitch.

"Syler! Where were you! You missed the whole challenge!" Chris exclaims over me.

"Izzy... Leshawna... waterfall... cliff..." I say in pain.

"Where are they?!?" Chris asks.

"Izzy made a death trap as a bike and took Leshawna an I with her. They are risking their lives." I groan.

"That's wicked!" Chris exclaims, "for that you are safe from elimination."

"Oooowwwww." I continue to moan.

"You finally decided to show up huh Princess." I hear Duncan say in pain.

I lift up my head and I see him covered in the oil slick as well.

"What happened to you?" I ask him as I try and stand up.

"Wicked wipeout. You should see Owen." He says as he puts his arm around me to help me support myself.

"Technically you were the last one to cross the finish line, so you know what that means..." I overhear Chris tell Lindsey.

"I can't believe Heather did that to Lindsey." Duncan says.

"What about Heather?" I ask.

Gwen, Geoff and DJ walks up to us.

"Heather tricks Lindsey into doing the work for her. He promised to keep Lindsey safe from elimination if she basically threw the challenge so that Heather would win invincibility." Gwen explains.

Heather and Lindsey start to fight, but I missed most of it because I am trying to find Leshawna and Izzy by looking into the sky.

"Maybe all those people who called you a two timing back stabbing-" Lindsey begins to swear and she flies the bird at Heather.

We all have shocked expressions on our faces, we have never heard Lindsey like that.

"Oh go and jump in the piranha pool." Was only Heathers comeback.

We all meet up at the dock to say our goodbye to Lindsey.

"Bye Laquisha." Lindsey says to Leshawna, who made it out of that death ride alive.

"We would've kept you on the island." Leshawna tells Lindsey while hugging here.

Lindsey walks up to me.

"Bye Ty-wait, your Tyler!" She says while hugging me very tightly.

"No Lindsey, Im Syler. Tyler isn't here." I explain to her as I try to release from her grip.

She continues to say her goodbyes and boards the dock of shame.

I am happy that Lindsey finally realized how much of a back stabbing bitch Heather was.

Now I need to go and wash all of this oil out of my hair.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I hope you are aware that I am not writing the EXACT same dialogue that you see in the episodes. I just don't think that it is that required since you guys know what I'm talking about because most of you have seen the episodes.

Love you xx

-L.B.