Chapter Sixteen: Bootcamp and Sabotage (Part 2)

I slam the door shut as I walk out to the dock.

I can see the boat house from here, an I could see Duncan and Courtney sneaking around.

I rummage through my brain, thinking of a song that could explain my feelings right now.

One pops in.

'Give me Love' by Ed Sheeran.

I strap the guitar on and I begin playing with passion. Anger and frustration runs through my body.

I then begin to sing.

"Give me love, like her, because lately I have been waking up alone

Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt.

Told you I'd let them go.

And that ill fight my corner maybe tonight ill call you after my blood, turns into alcohol.

No, I just want to hold you."

This song has been my favorite for years, and now I can feel the pain. I sing like I am performing. It feels like Duncan has broken up with me for Courtney, but it didn't happen.

"Give a little time to me, we will burn this out. We will play hide and seek, to turn this around.

All I want, is the taste that your lips allow.

My, my, my, my,

Give me love."

I stop playing and I just stand there, looking out onto the lake water.

I hear laughter coming from the cabins. I turn around and I see Courtney and Duncan I the porch of the cabin.

I begin walking towards them, but I stop when I see what happens next.

Courtney. Kisses. Duncan.

I was hoping Duncan would pull away, but he doesn't. He holds onto her and kisses back.

Tears well up into my eyes.

I watch Courtney and Duncan release from the kiss and Courtney walks away.

I take the guitar strap off an I hold the guitar as a weapon.

Courtney is walking past where I was standing, and she is completely unaware that I am there and I just saw what happened.

I walk up to Courtney and I swing.

With the Guitar.

The guitar makes full contact with the back of Courtney's head and she falls to the ground unconscious.

The tears of rage have now turned to tears if sorrow.

I inspect the guitar and I can see that there isn't a dent in it.

I walk back to the cabin and I see Duncan, Geoff, and DJ on the porch. I try to walk past them without them noticing.

"Hey there babe. Where have you been?" Duncan asks.

I turn around and I hit Duncan in the crotch with the Handle of the guitar.

He squeals and falls to the ground.

DJ and Geoff stare at me.

"You saw huh?" Geoff says while rubbing the back of his head.

"What do you think?" I smart ass at them.

I walk into the cabin and I slam the door close.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"For our last challenge, you must hang from this tree, last one standing wins immunity for their team. Got that!?" Chef yells at us.