Chapter Fifteen: Bootcamp and Sabotage (Part 1)

Last week we had a Trust challenge. But I guess you can never trust anyone on this island. Poor Katie, she got voted off. Courtney should've left! She is a boy friend stealer.

Duncan and I haven't really talked ever since the Cooking Challenge. Every time we make eye contact, he looks down. I don't know why I thought he actually liked me back. He must've like Courtney the whole time.

I walk back from the showers with my hair did and my make up done. I see Duncan and Geoff on the porch.

"Idiots." I hear Harold say while slamming the cabin door shut.

"He just makes it too easy." Geoff says while laughing.

"Come on guys. Stop messing with him." I say to them both as I walk onto the porch.

"Why, it's fun." Duncan replies while continuing to carve a skull into the cabin.

"It's bad and I know from experience. And are you vandalizing again?!" I scold Duncan.

"It's my talent." Duncan says while smiling.

I walk past them and into the cabin to put up my stuff. I walk back out to see that everyone is walking around outside.

"Listen here maggots. Report to the dock for your challenge at 900 hours." The intercom screams. It is Chef Hatchet.

We all look around confused, none of us know Military language.

"That means now Soldiers now!" The intercom adds.

We all run to the dock where Chef is. He is all dressed up in this Military get up.

"Today, I will be running the challenges." Chef begins to say while pacing up and down the dock.

"Horrible formation!" Chef yells as pulling out a stick. He begins to whip us into shape. Looking forward, standing up straight, arms down. Everything.

He gets to me and just stares.

"Where is Chris?" Heather asks with her
Adittude.

"First off, you will address me as Master Chief.

He begins to rant about everything. Like he tells us when to eat and sleep.

"Now go to the beach for your first challenge. NOW!" Chef yells at us.

We all begin to run down to the beach.

As we arrive, we see canoes.

"First challenge is to hold these canoes over your heads. We don't eat lunch unless someone drops out. Now canoes up!" Chef instructs.

We hold up our canoes and the challenge begins.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3 hours have passed.

I'm standing I front of Harold, who was in front of Duncan, who was in front of Geoff.

"Owww! Idiots" I hear Harold from behind me.

Duncan is holding a fishing pole with Harold's ripped underwear on it. They can't stop laughing.

"Is there a problem down here?!" Chef yells at Harold.

Harold just shakes his head.

"Switch places with me." I whisper to Harold.

We switch places and I turn around to face Duncan.

"I told you to stop messing with Harold like that!" I whisper/Yell at Duncan.

"Babe come on. Its funny, and he makes it way to easy." Duncan tries to explain to me.

"Look, I know Harold isn't the manliest, coordinated, or charming guy, but show him some respect man." I tell Duncan.

"Ok I see how it is, you have something for Harold, don't you?" Duncan asks. Anger starts to take over his face.

"Oh please. Not even if we were the last two on earth. But one thing is that Harold and I saved the teams butt at the Talent Show." I say to Duncan.

His face fills with relief.

"And besides, you are the only one for me." I say as I kiss Duncan.

"No that's more like it" Duncan says as he smiles at me.

I turn back around and Duncan puts his head on my shoulders.

1 hour passes and Lindsey finally drops out.

We all head to the Mess Hall where we are forced to eat garbage for dinner.

I sit at a table while I watch everyone dig through the trash. I suddenly remember that I have chips stored under my bed.

I sneak out and I go to retrieve the bag of chips.

When I return, I see Duncan and Geoff near Harold.

"Look Harold, we feel sorry for what we did earlier and we would like to say sorry by giving to some apple juice." Duncan says while handing him a glass of liquid.

Wow. Duncan finally heard me out.

Harold takes the glass and drinks it. Right after he spits it out.

"This isn't apple juice" Harold states.

"My bad man. I must have mistaken it for kitchen grease." Duncan says while cracking up, along with Geoff.

I walk over and I smack Duncan in the back of the head. He turns around and looks at me.

"What did I tell you!?" I shout at him.

"Ok ok lot hat was the last time. I promise" Duncan says while holding me.

I raise an eyebrow at him.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dancing. really.

We all line up and begin to copy Chefs moves.

This is completely idiotic.

After about 10 minutes of this nonsense, Duncan stops and he goes and turns the music off.

Chef Hatchet blows up on him and makes him do 20 push ups.

I roll my eyes at Duncan. He never follows the rules.

"You! Drop and give me 20!" Chef yells at me. I drop next to Duncan and I begin the push ups.

Duncan smiles at me but I ignore him.

"All right! Report back to the Mess Hall!"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"For your next challenge, you must write a 300 word essay about how much you love me." Chef announces.

Everybody groans but me. 300 words is nothing, but it will be hard to write about this kind of topic.

We begin to write.

It didnt take me that long for me to whip out this paper, for others, yeah, it was hard.

DJ and Trent crashed.

"I love Chef Hatchet very, very, very, very, very,...." Chef begins to read Duncan's essay. He scans the rest of the pages.

"This is one sentence with 5 pages of verys in between!" Chef yells at Duncan.

"It's 300 words exactly, count them if you want." Duncan replies.

Chef picks up my essay and begins to read it. His face is as easy to read as a brick wall.

"Best essay. Now everyone report outside for the last part of today!" Chef yells as he puts my essay in his back pocket.

We all run outside and we are meeted by an obstacle course.

We are required to run the course until someone drops out.

I begin the course and its not that bad. It's really muddy, but its not as bad as what I had to do at strength and agility training during an off season.

20 minutes of running this course is starting to wear me out. I approach the swinging ropes for the like, 50th time, and some how I get tangled upside down in the ropes. The worst part is, so did Heather.

Heather and I ended up getting into a slap/hair pulling fight while being tangled up like this. I was about to punch Heather until I was untangled and carried away by Duncan.

"As much as I wanted to see you beat the crap out of Heather again, I had to untangle you." Duncan says while kissing me.

I kiss him back. I realize I have mud all over my hand. I pull back and an idea comes into my mind.

I turn his head to the side and I begin to draw on his face with the mud.

"What are you doing?" He asks me while trying to look at his own face.

"Nothing." I say as I finish up.

I drew a paw print. Representing Ed Sheeran.

"This tells you something about me. What I drew is the symbol of my favorite artist." I tell him.

"It isn't a dick is it." Duncan says with anger taking over his face again.

"No, but you should've said that earlier! that is a great idea!" I say while laughing.

"I love you." He says while kissing me.

We start on the course again.

5 minutes later Chef stops Duncan and starts to yell at him again.

I couldn't quite see what happened with all the mud, but I knew that Duncan crossed the line.

"One night of solidify confinement in. The. Boat. House." Chef says with a calm voice.

I was expecting his to rip off Duncan's head.

We all gasp. I have heard bad things about the boat house.

"Whatever, how scary can it be?" Duncan says while crossing his arms. He heads towards the boat house.

"As for the rest of you. Shower, eat, and get to bed and report back at 0500 hours." Chef tells us.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The only thing that Chef would serve us is his brown sludge. I was having a conversation with DJ when I see Courtney sneak out with her bowl.

I shake her off and I continue to talk to DJ.

Duncan starts to wonder into my mind.

"I'm going to go and check on him." I say as I stand up with my bowl.

I walk out to the boat house and I see Duncan and Courtney string in their.

"Hey babe!" Duncan says while walking towards me.

"Princess and I are about to go and steal some grub from chef, wanna come?" Duncan asks.

I am furiated, but I don't show it.

"No, Im just going to go back to the cabin." I tell him.

"Ok, I love you." He says as he kisses me.

"Whatever." I mumble as I leave the boat house. I throw the bowl into the lake while cursing under my breath.

I reach the cabin and I grab my acoustic guitar.

I leave the cabin and I head towards the dock.
----------------------------------------------------
I am going to break this episode into two chapters because the way I am writing it is very long.

Sorry for that!

Love all of you xx
-L.B.