Chapter Seventeen: X-Treme Torture

I lay in my bed, with my headphones in, and close to tears. I am hugging one of my pillows.

Duncan walks into the cabin.

He walks over to my bed, takes out my headphones, grabs my iPod, and puts it n his back pocket.

"We need to talk." He says in a calm voice.

"Go talk to Courtney,"

"She's gone, and besides, why would I do that."

"I don't know, why would you lip lock with her when you have a girlfriend!" I say to him as I stand up and I try to walk past him.

When I step with my left leg. I collapsed to the ground.

I forgot that I took off the brace.

Duncan stands over me while looking down at me.

He walk to the door and locks it.

"Just in case you try to leave." He says as he walks back with his arms crossed.

"What do you want?" I ask him as I prop up into my forearms.

"I want to explain what happened."He says.

I reach behind me and I get a grip on my brace. I pull it up and I hook it on.

"You don't need to explain. I was walking back from the dock, saw what happened, and knocked her out with the guitar. It's pretty clear." I respond to him while standing up.

"You knocked her out with the guitar?!?" Duncan asks as his eyes grow huge.

"No." I respond.

"Anyway, what really happened is that she kissed me." He tries to explain.

"You didn't seem to pull away, you were touching her everywhere, and I don't even want to know what happened I the boat house!" I cut him off.

"Nothing happened in the Boat house, we just talked, and I was all caught up in the moment last night." Duncan fight back.

"Whatever, just Whatever." I say as I walk past him. I unlock the cabin door and I walked out to breakfast.

"You know if you actually listened to me for once this wouldn't be happening!" Duncan yells as he follows me.

"Why should I ever listen to you?! All you do is get thrown in jail!" I shout back.

We are standing in front of the cabin as we bicker back and forth at each other. The rest of the campers walk out of their cabins to watch the fight.

"I shouldn't listen to you because all you do is strum that stupid guitar of yours and you only care about a stupid Record Deal which you probably aren't going to get!" Duncan protests.

"I care about the Deal because it could change my life. And If I get that Deal, and I will, I won't have to put up with this stupid show and your two timing, eyebrow piercing, cheating ways again!" I yell at him.

We get all up in each others faces and we keep yelling at each other.

"Don't judge the piercings!" He yells.

"I don't judge people, and I certainly don't cheat on my boyfriend!" I fight back.

"All right you two, break it up." DJ says as he comes between us.

Duncan glares at me an I glare back. We turn away from each other and we cross our arms.

"Morning Campers! Today we are doing...EXTREME, SPORTS, CHALLENGE!" Chris announces over a PA in his helicopter.

"We will be doing Extreme Skydiving, Wild Moose Riding, and Mud skiing! Now the lucky contenders first are, Trent and DJ! You guys will be jumping from 5,000 feet. You team will have to push a cold out couch somewhere along the beach for you to land on. And you will need these." Chris says as he throws out two worn out parachutes.

"Moose riding will be, Geoff and Leshawna. Mud skiing will be Harold and Lindsey. Now lets get going!" Chris finishes.

DJ and Trent get into a giant plane, driving done by Chef Hatchet.

Out team walks over to a old, raggity, torn up couch. We begin to push out onto the beach.

As we are pushing, we see DJ start to fall from the sky.

"GO! GO! GO!" Bridgette yells as we begin to push faster.

The bed unfolds and we make it just in time for DJ to land. That means we won the challenge.

I watch as Trent plummets in to the ground.

I walk over to where he fell and I look down. It looks like he really hit hard.

Trent has been getting a beat down lately.

We walk over to the second challenge, which is Wild Moose Riding.

"Wanna see that tattoo?" Geoff says as he flashes his ass. The moose goes on a rampage and bucks him off.

Geoff goes flying into a pile of dirty socks.

Gross man.

Leshawna then gets up and holds on for dear life. Obviously the Gopher won that one.

On to the last competition, Extreme Mud Skiing.

Duncan is driving Lindsey, and Heather is diving Harold.

As Harold goes on, he picks up all the flags. Heather has to cross the finish line or else she will get disqualified. Heather turns around and tries to cut loose the rope, but instead her top gets ripped off by a tree limb.

Harold is dumbfounded and he completely loses focus. He crashes into a rock and drops all the flags.

"LOOK WHO FLASHED INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION NOW!" I shout as I point at Heather.

Now Duncan is up. I really hope he gets thrown into a tree or something.

Lindsey walks out modeling her new bikini, and I am not expecting her to do better than Harold.

As they begin, Lindsey actually starts to pick up all the flags. No matter how much Duncan tries to sabotage her, she pulls through. Duncan gets frustrated and crashing the wave rider, sending him flying into a tree.

Wow. Make a wish kids. They do come true.

Lindsey glides pasted the finish line, causing the Gophers to win immunity.

I walk over to the tree that Duncan crashed into and I stand under it.
I watch as Duncan falls, hitting the limbs. Finally he crashes to the bottom.

I stand over him crossing my arms. He stands up and brushes himself off.

"What are looking at Peggy?" He says to me.

"The guy who let Lindsey out smart him." I say to him while smiling.

"That chick was determined." He says between his teeth as he stands centimeters from my face.

"Whatever. See you at elimination." I say as I turn around, purposely flipping my hair into his face.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Bridgette, DJ, Syler, and Geoff, you guys are all safe for tonight." Chris says as he throws us our marsh mellows. I look and I see Duncan and Harold are the last two.

As much as I hate Duncan right now, I kind of don't want him to leave. Worry begins to build up into my stomach.

"Duncan dude, you got out smarted by Lindsey." Chris says while laughing at Duncan.

Duncan stands up and grabs Chris's collar.

"That. Chick. Was. Determined." He grits through his teeth.

"And that is why you are safe." Chris trembles.

Harold gathers his stuff and high fives everyone.

Leshawna and Harold start to get into some lovey romantic stuff and it is making me sick.

"Oh bite me." I say as I turn around and I walk to the cabin.

Even though Harold is now gone, there is no way I could ever repay him for getting rid of Courtney.
----------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry but I kind of rushed this chapter.

Sorry!

-L.B.