Chapter Twenty-Five: Wawanakwa Gone Wild!

A/N: This chapter maybe a little long because I have a lot of interesting parts of it. I'm sorry about the length but I think it is one of the best chapters! I love all of you guys! Please follow, favorite, and comment!
-L.B.
--------------------------------------------------

The group is walking in the woods, trying to find Chris for our challenge.

I start to kick a rock at my feet, but I hear Owen scream. I look up and I see him hanging from the tree by a trap.

"Wasn't there a 300 pound bag of joy talking to you just a minute ago?" Gwen walk up and asks Izzy.

"Umm..." I say as I point up. Everybody looks up and they see Owen hanging.

"I'm only 296, and it seems like someone has set a trap." Owen states while dangling.

I large thud lands and we see that a cage has fallen onto us.

"Two traps..." Owen adds.

"Morning Campers! I will explain today's challenge over chow." Chris appears.

We all gasp as he holds a beaver in one hand, and a knife in the other.

"See you in the Mess Hall." Chris calls as he walks off.

"Is he going to free us?" Owen asks.

"Don't hope for it." I mumble.

Chris throws the knife up at Owen and it cuts him free. He lands on the top of our trap and opening it for us.

We get to the Mess Hall and Chef is serving us his paste again. I sit next to Duncan and he puts his arm around my waist.

"Alright, today, you will have to catch an animal-" Chris begins, but Duncan cuts him off.

"Got one." Duncan says while holding up Owen's arm.

I can't help but laugh a little.

"Wild animals. Wild animals have to be relocated for their own good, and for the sake of campers." Chris finishes.

"I will have to barbecue mine because I am starving!" Gwen explains.

"Your animal must be unharmed, and the first person to catch their animal and return it to the cage, wins a buffet of their favorite foods!" Chris adds, "See you at the boat house after breakfast." Chris finishes as he walks out.

"Oh I am so winning this challenge." Heather says while pushing her bowl of paste away.

I try to lift up paste from the bowl with my spoon, but it is no use.

I look up and I see Heather looking at me with her evil look.

"So Syler, do you know what today is?" Heather asks me with an innocent smile.

"Uhh... Tuesday?" I answer.

"Yes, and that marks like what, 4 years, of your dad being dead?" Heather questions.

Everyone drops their spoon in their bowls and the whole room is silent. They are all looking at Heather and I.

My mouth gaps open. She just stares at me with her evil grin.

"How do you know this?" I ask while slamming my hands on the table and standing up.

"I know more about you than you know Syler, if that is even your real name." Heather answers.

/"What the actual fuck Heather"/

How does she know this?

"What the Hell is wrong with you?." I ask.