Chapter Twenty-Nine: Move Bitch.

I continue to walk down the hallway and I observe all of the pictures hanging on the wall.

Chris.

Of course. This guy is so self centered around himself.

I walk back out into the area where everyone is, and I see Harold behind a bush.

"What are you hiding from white legs?" I ask him.

Harold points towards the pool and I see Courtney holding a light post.

And Duncan.

Courtney was hugging all onto Duncan, and Duncan was actually letting her.

"What the Hell Duncan," I say as I take off the strap of the guitar.

"She was trying to find you and I, about the voting off thing. She's been trying to beat me with that light for the past hour." Harold says while looking over the bush towards them.

I stick my tounge into my cheek and I lick my teeth.

"Be prepared to call an ambulance." I growl as I pit the guitar back on and I walk towards them.

"I've missed you Duncan..." Courtney sweet talks him.

"I've missed you too." Duncan answers as he wraps his arm around her waist.

I stand behind them with me arms crossed and my tounge in my cheek.

Everyone else has noticed me standing behind them, and they try to signal to Duncan.

"I've heard enough here." I say as I step in front of them while holding my guitar.

"Syler?! Um.... hey" Duncan says nervously.

"YOU." Courtney glares while holding the light post in her hands

"Yes. It's me. It's not like you saw me 10 minutes ago or anything." I say while looking at Duncan.

He rubs the back of his head and looks away.

"You are the reason I left!" Courtney exclaims. While clutching the light post tighter.

"It wasn't nessesarily me, but hey, it's not my fault I have better people skills than you... and a better sense of style." I add.

Courtney pulls back the light post and swings at me. Hitting me in the side.

She tackles me and we both fumble into the pool.

I reach up and I pull her hair as she punches me in the face. We sink deeper into the pool, and I Bitch slap her in the face.

Her fist makes full contact with my right eye and I loose sight in it.

I put her in a headlock and I kick her down so I could reach the surface before her.

As soon as I reach the surface, I gasp for air and I look around in my only functioning eye right now. Everyone is watching as I see Trent reach out to help me. I notice that he is holding the electric guitar, which has gotten a little wet from the brawl.

"Syler!" Trent calls.

I reach for Trent's hand, but my ankle was gripped and I was pulled back under.

I kick Courtney in the face, and she bites my knee.

Pain rushes throughout my body and I try to scream in pain, but it all just turned to bubbles and floated into the surface.

I grab Courtney's hair and I start pulling on it again.

Two people dive in and seperate us.

I couldn't make out who the two people were, but before I knew it I was drug out of the pool and was being held back from Courtney.

Justin was dripping wet, and was holding back Courtney.

I turn back and I see Trent who was Holding me back, also dripping with water.

"I will MURDER you from selling me out of $100,00!!" Courtney shouts.

"Come at me BITCH!" I threaten back as I try to break free from Trent's grip.

"Alright you two, calm down." Duncan says as he stands between us.

"Don't get me started with you! I forgave you 3 times and you do this to me again. I am going to-" I began but I am interrupted by a phone ringing in Trent's pocket.

He pulls out the phone and it turns out to be mine.

"You left it out here." He says as he hands it to me.

I check the number. Unknown.

Everyone falls silent as I answer it.

"Hello?" I answer the call.

"May we speak to Syler Abernathy." a deep voice says. The voice sounds familiar, but I can't recognize it.

"This is she."

"Hello Syler. This is Brady Smith, from Fulbright records. I was calling to tell you that I'm giving you a label. Hands down. We have watch you preform on Total Drama Island and at your small shows in the states, and you are absolutely amazing. We want to sign you for 23 million as a cover artist, it's all up to you."

Everyone is staring at me, unaware that I just got my record label.

"I...I will take it." I answer shakingly.

"Splended. We will see you in the recording studio in 3 weeks. We already have A project ready for you."

"Alright, ok." Was all I could say.

"Can't wait to do business with you Syler... you are going to be a huge hit."

"Thank you so much."  I say.

I hang up the phone and everyone is staring at me.

I turn and I look at Trent.

"Put me down." I command him.

"I don't think-" He begins.

"Just- just put me down" I tell him.

He slowly releases his grip and I turn towards him. The guitar is still in his hand. I take it from him and I start to walk towards the rooms.

I turn back around.

"Syler, where are you going?" Duncan asks.

"Away from this place. And specifically, you. I just got a record deal from Fulbright Records, so I guess I'm out of here." Was all I could say.

Everyone begins cheering and I can't help but smile.

"Not so fast Syler." I hear Chris from behind me.

I turn around and I see his smug face.

"Ugh, not you." I say as I cross my arms.

"I have also recived a phone call from Fulbright Records, Brady Smith to be exact. Your not leaving until the absolute end of the show, and Brady is sending me a contract. Since Brady and I are great friends, I was able to make my own... requirments to the contract." Chris smiles.

"Are you kidding me?!" I exclaim. "Whatever, just, I don't really care."

I walk past him and into my dorm room.

I don't know how I'm really feeling. I am elated that I got the record deal, but depressed about Duncan and Courtney again.

I don't know...

----------------------------------------------

I love all of my readers xx

(In case I didn't tell you guys.)

-L.B