Chapter Thirty-One: The Final Two Spectating (Part One)

I shoot awake quickly covered in cold sweat. My breathing is deep as I try and calm myself down.

I look around quickly, trying to find evidence on what has happened recently.

The alarm goes off on my alarm clock.

6:00 am.

I quicky get dressed in patterned leggings and I throw on my United Kingdom hoodie.

My sun glasses sit not so far away away from me as I fix my hair and I grab them.

I put on my makeup and I tug on my combat boots. I swoop up my sunglasses and I head for the door.

When so reach for the handle, the door is jerked open by Chris.

"Morning Syler, how's the popstar doing?" He asks sarcastically while smiling.

I shrug my shoulders.

"Good, because today is the Finale, the Final Two, so you guys have to go and watch that. And I have something planned for you." He snickers.

I groan and I lean against the door frame and rub my eyes.

"Breakfast in the lounge now." He days while walking away.

"I'm not going." I call after him and I close my door.

My door busts open and Chef picks me up and carries me down to the lounge.

"Put. Me. Down." I struggle.

He sets me down in front of the lounge door and walks off.

I pull up my hoodie and I put on my sunglasses as I walk in.

Everyone is already in there. Even Duncan.

No one has recognized me yet. Thank God.

I make my way to the corner where the coffee and tea brewer is and I start to make me a cup of coffee.

As the coffee brews, I scan over everyone that is sitting beyond me.

At one table I see Gwen, Leshawna, Bridgette, Beth, and Lindsey. They all notice me and Leshawna waves, but is nudge by Bridgette.

Bridgette whispers something in her ear while scowling at me.

I pick up my brewed coffe and I hold it in my hand while glaring back at Bridgette.

I take a sip.

"Hey Sweetie, yeah Bridgette, say that again. I didn't quite hear you." I call out.

The while lodge falls quiet and everyone either looks at Bridgette or me.

"Um for your information. I wasn't saying anything." Bridgette protests as she crosses her arms.

"Oh really? I noticed that you were telling Leshawna something about me. I think I might want to hear about it." I respond while leaning on the counter.

"Oh yeah?! You really want to know???" She calls out while standing up.

I set my coffee down and I hop onto the counter while crossing my legs into Indian style.

I pick up my coffee again. "Go ahead. Enlighten us Surfer Girl." I respond while sipping my coffee.

"Ok then. I think everyone here can agree with me. You're a whore, and a boyfriend stealer." She begins while pitting her hands on her hips.

Everyone begins to look around nervously.

"There are some flaws with that one Blondie, I haven't been with more than 2 guys in my life, I haven't stolen any guy from any other girl, and I'm pretty sure you're the one who was eating Geoff's face the other day in the hot tub."