Chapter 7: Brallon

[when asked if friends with Pete Wentz] bitter arch enemies - Dallon Weekes

I woke up to Dallon and Brendon staring at me

"Why are you here," I groaned.

"Patrick wanted us to check on you," Dallon said happily.

"Why are you guys even in Chicago don't you have a tour?"

"We have a break for the holidays,"

"But why Chicago?" I wondered.

"Because that's where all the parties happen," Dallon laughed pumping his fist in the air.

Brendon rolled his eyes.

"Well there's that, and we have to stay in the Midwest area so both Panic and Fall Out Boy can be in the same area for when we leave for Mexico." Brendon started.

"We were going to go to Springfield because Dallon wanted to see Abe Lincoln's house for some reason, but you got sick."

"You didn't have to come,"

"Yes we did," Brendon whispered widening his eyes.

"Abe Lincoln's cool Brendon okay!" Dallon exclaimed.

"Never said he wasn't,"

"It's not as cool as you'd think, they have barriers and you can't walk in the rooms fully," I told Dallon.

"Dang it," he frowned.

"You guys could do something downtown, they have a winter wonderland thing at Navy Pier."

"WE CAN ICE SKATE BRENDON!" Dallon screamed as he grabbed Brendon's arm and jumped up and down.

"We'll tell Patrick you're feeling better. The way he was freaking out you'd think you were dying," Brendon laughed.

Dallon was slowly inching to the door ever since I mentioned the winter wonderland.

"You guys should go ice skate!" I smiled.

"YES!" Dallon ran out of the door pulling Brendon with him.

Brendon tried to say bye as Dallon pulled him out.

I watched TV until dinner time. While ate my dinner Dallon sent me pictures of Brendon falling. It was pretty hilarious. There were finally some good shows on later that night which I watched until I fell asleep.

**

It was the week before Christmas and I was feeling better. They said I would probably be able to go home around December 21st. Patrick was probably not going to be back for Christmas. I went home and put away my medicine once I was out of the hospital.

Christmas was usually a lonely time for me. Both of my parents had died in a car crash when I was 19. My family wasn't that big. My dad and mom were both only children and both of their parents are also dead so I only have Mandy. Her family always invited me. This year was different though. I had new people to go Christmas shopping for. It took me so long to find just the right gifts for everyone. I wrapped them all when I got home. Now I'm ready for Christmas, 4 days early.