Chapter 14: Mexico!

Then :) write :) me :) in :) English :) I'm :) like :) totally :) fluent :) and :) stuffs :D - Patrick Stump

I felt a spray of water in my face.

"What the fuck?" I groaned opening my eyes to see Dallon and Brendon with water guns.

"Mexico!" They both squealed spraying Patrick next.

"How the hell did you get in the house?" Patrick wiped the water off of his face with his sleeve.

"Back door was unlocked," Brendon laughed.

"Imagine how fucking scary it would be if a fan walked in? Better start locking your doors," Dallon added.

"Better start locking you two up for breaking and entering," I rolled my eyes.

"Any woman would be excited to wake up to this face," Brendon smiled.

"Speaking of women waking up to that face, where are Sarah and Breezy?"

"Waiting in the car. They didn't think it was nice to wake you guys up," Dallon answered.

"Smart ladies," Patrick got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

"We're not taking a bus this time?" I asked.

"Nope private jet, thanks to the record label!" Brendon smiled.

"Private jet? Fancy," I laughed getting up and pulling out some clothes. I had already taken a shower last night. I was super excited and just couldn't sleep.

"Nice pajamas. You guys do the frickle frackle in those?" Brendon laughed. I looked down at my cookie monster pajama pants and blushed.

"Nice," He winked.

"Brendon you're married calm down," I blushed even harder pushing them both out of the room as they laughed hysterically.

I put on a My Chemical Romance crewneck and some skinny jeans. I was planning to wear my new Panic! shirt, but that would just encourage them. I quickly straightened my hair, put on some makeup, and brushed my teeth in the hallway bathroom. Once I was done I went back into the bedroom to get my suitcase, Patrick was ready too.

"Did you pack a bathing suit?" He asked as I picked up my stuff.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Because we're definetely swimming with some fucking dolphins," Patrick smiled.

We went into the kitchen to see that Joe, Andy, and Pete were here too.

"Ready to go?" Brendon jumped up from the kitchen table.

"Yup!" I said excitedly as we all headed out to see a giant limo.

"My idea," Brendon grinned reading my mind.

"Of course," I rolled my eyes getting in after Patrick.

I said hi to Sarah, then Breezy introduced herself. The whole ride there we all kind of sepearated by gender and talked. Patrick gripped my hand once we got into the crowded airport. It was just like a normal airport, except everyone there looked super rich and important. Some lady yelled at Brendon for poking her nose, he thought she was a wax figure. We all laughed as she stormed away snootily. We got on the plane after going throuh security area. I always thought a private jet had fancy chairs and served lobster. In reality the inside is exactly like being on a tour bus, except the tour bus is flying.

"Whoa you guys look at this," Dallon grinned looking out the window as we flew over Mexico. Everyone looked out to see a long stretch of desert. We landed a little while after.