Chapter 10: Miss Jackson

Oh sweet titties - Brendon Urie

The police brought me down to the local jail and put me in a cell. My court date is a week from now and I'm not allowed to leave until then. So here I am just sitting on the nasty cot in my cell waiting for time to go by. The funny thing about this whole thing was that I didn't even stab him. So what was he going to say when there were no wounds on his body?

"Andrews, someone's bailed you out," I looked up to see the cop opening up my cell. I got up and walked out to see Brendon.

Brendon Urie? Why the hell was he bailing me out?

"Brendon what are you doing?" I asked. He was signing the papers to let me out. The policeman that had let me out have me all the stuff they had taken from my pockets.

"Happy Holidays!" He grinned hooking his arm into mine, pulling me out the door and into his car.

"Why are you bailing me out of jail?" I questioned as he started the car.

"Well Patrick told me he was going to go find the guy that got you arrested so I decided to go and bail you out while he was beating that guy's ass,"

"That's really sweet Brendon, but it must've costed a lot of money to bail me out for assault," I stated.

"Bree, I know you'd do the same for me," It was true. I probably would have tried to scrap up some money to help the poor guy out.

"Probably." I smiled. "So what is this about Patrick beating someone's ass?" Patrick would usually never hurt a fly.

"Well maybe I exaggerated a little with that, but he said he was going to go look for the guy," Brendon explained.

I stiffened a little. I probably would have had no problem with Patrick going to talk to the guy if it wasn't Aaron Micheals, high school state champion wrestler.

"Brendon we need to find Patrick before he gets his ass kicked," I worried

"You know Patrick wouldn't get in a fight,"

"Aaron was the wrestling state champion four years in a row, he'll fight Patrick whether Patrick wants to or not."

I remember one time a guy yelled at Aaron for stepping on his hand. That guy's hand was broken in seconds.

"Shit call him," Brendon frowned, still keeping his eyes on the road.

I picked up my phone and dialed Patrick's number. No answer. I tried a few more times, but he still wasn't answering. I told Brendon to head down the the small town I had grown up in. We were going to find Aaron before Patrick does.

**

We pulled up to Aaron's old house. I was pretty sure he still lived there and his car is in front to prove it. Unfortunately so is Patrick's. I got out of the car with Brendon trailing behind me. Aaron answered the door.

"Oh hey babe, Patrick was here a few minutes ago." He smirked evilly.

"What did you do to him?" Tears started to fill my eyes.

"Just talked," Aaron grinned winking.

"Where is he?"

Aaron moved out of the way for me to see Patrick on the floor. I gave Brendon a look and he secretly dialed 9-1-1. I ran over to Patrick laying on the ground. I moved his hair out of his face to see a big gash on the side of his head.

"Now get him out of my house," Aaron snarled.

Brendon rushed in to help me pick up Patrick and bring him outside. Once Aaron had closed the door Brendon explained to the police on the phone what had happened and we got in the car to bring Patrick to the hospital.

Love Will Tear Us ApartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara