Chapter 13: Moving In

:D - Patrick Stump

Once we got back home Patrick insisted that I come to his house. He said he has something important to ask me. I sat on the couch and he came up in front of me and went in one knee, pulling out a ring box.

I started to sweat. Shit Patrick what are you thinking? I mean I love him, but this is so soon.

"Will you move in with me?" He asked opening the box to reveal keys.

"Shit you scared me," I started as he laughed.

"Are you serious about this?" I asked taking the keys.

"Yeah I feel like we should be able to see each other every day. I know I want to," He smiled getting up and sitting next to me.

"I want to see you every day too," I smiled kissing him on the cheek.

"So you will?" He happily asked.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Yay!" He got up and did the weirdest little dance.

"I rent the apartment anyways, the furniture's theirs. I just need to get all my crap," I got up and headed to the door.

"Wait I forgot I don't have car," I looked back at him.

"Oh I'll drive you," He got up eagerly.

We drove to my apartment and I got all of my stuff. I put Miss Jackson in her traveling cage and Patrick helped me put the stuff into both of our cars

"Got everything?" He asked as we both headed back to the cars with the last of the stuff.

"Yup," I stated getting into my car. My rent is over in a week. Usually when someone doesn't pay within two weeks after their rent is over the landlord just rents it out to someone else without talking to the previous owner. So I didn't need to negotiate anything with him. I slid my keys under the door if he was looking for them.

Once I got to Patrick's house I brought all of my stuff in and let Miss Jackson out. I thought about how awesome this is. We really are getting serious and I like Patrick a lot.

"So you're moved in now," Patrick grinned once we were done. We both sat on the couch.

"Wow it's already 10," I looked at my phone to find the time.

"You tired?"

"Yeah," I confessed getting up.

We both went into his bedroom and I got down in his bed. He changed into pajamas and laid down next to me. I would put on pajamas too, but I'm too lazy to get up. He pulled me close to him as I closed my eyes. I smiled at the fact that his winter scruff was kind of growing back.

"Hey Patrick?"

"Yeah," He mumbled tiredly.

"I love you," I looked over to see he already had fallen asleep.

Patrick's P.O.V.

I know it's bad to pretend to be asleep. I do love her. A lot. I just want to be the one that said it first. Is that bad?

**

I slowly inched away from Bree as I got up. Trying not to wake her.

"Morning," She woke up.

"Morning," I looked over at her.

"Sorry you have to deal with nasty morning me,"

"If you're using nasty in a cool hip way then yes you are super nasty," I argued.