Chapter 16: Saparty

You can take the dude out of America but you can't take America out of the dude. -Pete Wentz

Patrick's P.O.V.

The tour starts next week and I don't know if I can do it. I barely could get through our pro bowl performance a few weeks ago and now we have a whole tour? Not even just any normal tour, but one in a whole different continent. I don't know if I can do it knowing they could pull her off life support any second. It's all the doctors choice since she has no family. Imagine if they did have to pull her off. How would I get through that? I have to visit her one more time before the tour. Maybe she won't hear me, but I have to say something. I won't be able to live with myself knowing the last time I talked to her we were fighting. I start to talk as I sit down on a chair next to her bed.

"I know you can't hear me, but I just have to say something to you," I pause thinking what to say next. "So I found out you were telling the truth about Antonio. He got arrested and I'm an idiot for not beliveing you. You need to know how great you are. I feel like this is all my fault. I didn't realize you hate yourself as much as you do. You're one of the best people I know. I should have told you that every day,"

I look at her pale face. I sigh as I get up, releasing her hand. I still feel horrible. Just because I said all of that doesn't change the fact this is my fault. I should have been there for her.

"Patrick we have to go," Pete approches as I walk out of her room. Why is Pete even here?

"Go where?" I confusingly grunt.

"We have to catch the plane. I told you last week!" Pete exclaims.

"The tour doesn't start for another week,"

"We have to get there a week earlier. We always do that, remember?" I do remember, but I thought it would be different this time. Concidering all the stuff that has been going on lately.

Pete inturrupts my thoughts answering all my questions "Patrick you need a break. I promise you we'll send you right back if she wakes up before the tour,"

I sigh in relief. I hope she wakes up before the tour. Otherwise I have to wait until it ends to see her. I just need to be there for her right when she wakes up.

Pete's P.O.V.

I get why Patrick is acting like this. Break-ups are hard, especially one like this, but this tour will be good for him. Maybe he'll even move on. Yes, I know he doesn't want to, but I don't think a relationship is good for both of them right now. When Bree wakes up, she needs to get help. Whether it's therapy or rehab, if Patrick is in the picture she'lll just go back to him thinking all her problems are gone. Relationships do that kind of thing and I care about both of them enough to prevent it. Once Bree gets help and Patrick is happier then they'll work out. Joe, Mandy, Andy, and I all agreed we wouldn't tell Patrick about her waking up until she gets some help. We also agreed to cheer Patrick up while she's gone. You could say we're all awesome friends...

Patrick was quiet on the plane ride there. We're going to freaking Tokyo. Land of Mountian Dew Cheetos and anime, it sucks he can't enjoy it. Once we got to the hotel he went to the room without a word. We got one room with four beds. We told Patrick it was all they had, but we really just wanted to keep and eye on him. Patrick went to sleep right away. That's all he's been doing now, sleeping and eating. I can just see him slowly gaining weight and getting weaker.

???'s P.O.V.

I knocked on the door of the room quickly. I didn't tell any of them I was coming. I've missed the guys. I haven't talked to any of them in a while. Ever since they came off hiatus they've been so busy. Someone slowly opened the door and I smiled at them.