Chapter 15: 7 Minutes In Heaven

The day we broke up, I called up our booking agent and told him to book March 22 because I didn't want to be home alone on our anniversary. Book her birthday, book Valentine's Day, book every fucking day you can - Patrick Stump

Bree's P.O.V.

Mexico has been awesome so far. The food is great, the people are nice, and it's just so beautiful here. It's really sad that tomorrow we're going back home.

"Since we're here, we have to have some real Mexican liquor. Who's in?" Pete asked over dinner.

"Hell yeah!" Brendon grinned.

"The clubs here are wild man," Pete added

To that everyone agreed. After dinner Pete drove us all to a club he had went to last time he was here. Supposedly it's the best club around. Good thing it's only a few blocks away. Piling in this car has gotten more uncomfortable. When we got to the club Pete and Brendon both dragged me to the bar. They both know I like a good drink.

"So what you gotta do is put the salt in your hand, lick it, take the shot, and then suck the lime," Brendon explained as he did the technique.

"How does that make it any bette-"

"Trust me," He interrupted grinning as both him and Pete took some shots.

They want to get super drunk tonight. Well, why the hell not? I took a shot the way Brendon had said.

"Oh wow," I grinned doing the technique a few more times.

I feel a little tipsy after a few shots and I'm not going to stop there.

Patrick's P.O.V.

I walk into the club and get sepearated from everyone. I squirm through the crowd hoping to see a familiar face. No luck. I sit at the bar and get a beer. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see Antonio.

"It's funny seeing you here," I greeted him trying to hold back my anger from yesterday. Hey, the guy didn't know.

"I didn't realize it the other day, but you're Patrick Stump!" He laughed sitting down next to me.

"Yup," I said taking a sip of my beer.

He got a drink and we talked for a little. He is a cool dude I get why Bree talked to him.

"So where,'s Bree?" He asked a little bit after.

"Somewhere here, probably drunk."

"Oh okay, well I got to go," He rushed. That was weird.

Bree's P.O.V.

I felt a pair of hands go around my waist as I sat at the bar. I smiled turning around expecting to see Patrick. His lips crashed against mine as I kissed him back. He started to suck on my neck and I opened my eyes to see Antonio.

"The fuck man?" I exclaimed pulling away from him.

"You seemed to like it," He grinned.

"I thought you were someone else," I scoffed disgusted.

"Well he doesn't have what I got," He grinned pulling up his shirt to reveal a six-pack.

"You think I give a shit about that?" I rolled my eyes. Guys that work out a lot never really impressed me. Six-packs aren't really that great. Its just a bunch of lumps on your stomach. At least other lumps on your body are there not for looks. The nose is a pretty important lump. Without a nose your body couldn't function. Don't have a six-pack? I think you'll live...

"Obviously not, considering who you're dating," He angrily said pulling his shirt down.

"Fuck you," I turned around to the bar again. Ignoring him.