Chapter 9: Criminal

hugs - Patrick Stump

The next day I had work. No break for me I guess. Even though its the freaking day after Christmas. I walked into work to see it was my day to lead the tours of the jellyfish. Lucky Me. On my last tour of the day someone came up to me as I was just about to start explaining.

"Bree?"

I spun around to see the one and only Aaron Micheals. He was still absolutely gorgeous. He looked like a more mature version of his younger self. He had a Fall Out Boy shirt on too, which made me hold back a laugh.

"Aaron!" I smiled as he gave me a hug.

"I need to get back to my tour," I frowned as I pointed to all of the people.

"Oh okay, see you later maybe?" He asked.

"Okay," I nodded as I started my tour.

Once the tour was over I started to walk to where I had my car parked. Only to be intercepted by Aaron.

"Hey," I said as he walked up to me, it was strange how we kept bumping into each other.

"Oh hey," He smiled acting like he didn't just approach me.

"I like your shirt," I pointed to his Fall Out Boy shirt.

"Remember how much we used to love them?"

"Oh yeah! I also heard some rumors about how you're dating Patrick." Aaron laughed jokingly. He thought it was just a rumor.

"That's because I am," I awkwardly stated looking down at my feet.

"That's cool," His face dropped a little.

"So, you want to get a coffee or something?" He asked changing the subject.

"As friends," He added.

"I kind of need to head home," I tried to step past him.

"Are you sure?"

"Pretty sure," He still wasn't letting me get to my car.

"I'll call you," He looked at me longingly. This was getting weird fast.

I bolted to my car when he moved out of the way. How about I don't inform Patrick of this encounter....

**

The next day I had work again, Aaron showed up again, I denied going out to coffee again. It started to become a daily thing and it was getting really creepy. On Saturday he showed up at my house.

"Aaron how did you get my address?" I worried as I opened the door.

"I followed you the other day, I decided to stop by and say hi." He walked in closing the door.

"Aaron I'm not comfortable with this," I tried to open the door again.

"We should go get some coffee-"

"No Aaron," I renamed as I tried to slip behind him to open the door. He grabbed me by the waist.

"Aaron I-" He cut me off by kissing me, I pulled away.

"What the fuck Aaron?" I exclaimed as I pulled out my phone and dialed Patrick.

"Bree-" He started to walk towards me.

"Don't come near me," I threatened picking up a butter knife as he backed away.

"Hello," Patrick answered the phone after a few rings.

"Patrick please come over," I whimpered still holding the knife up.

"Why-"

"Just please hurry," I cut him off.

"Okay I'll be right there,"

I kept holding the butter knife towards him as I walked sideways towards the door. He backed up to the wall on the other side of the room.

"Babe you didn't need to-"

"Don't call me that and stop fucking talking Aaron. It's fucking creepy what you've been doing all week,"

What was I going to do once Patrick got there. Patrick would probably threaten him to leave, but what about after that? He would probably come back to my work and maybe even show up at my house again, who knows what else he would do? Patrick knocked on the door after 15 minutes. That was surprising since it's usually a 20 minute drive.

"Whats up?" He panted as I opened the door.

I pointed to Aaron holding back tears.

"Oh my gosh Patrick Stump it's such an honor to meet you!" He said coming towards us.

"BACK THE FUCK UP!" I screeched holding up the knife.

"What's going on?" Patrick looked shocked at me holding up the knife. He probably though I was crazy.

I explained to Patrick how he has been showing up at my work every day and how he just tried to make a move on me. Patrick clenched his fists.

"Get out," He said under his breath. Aaron bolted out the door.

"Bree you need to tell me these things," Patrick looked over at me.

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal," I sighed putting down the knife.

"Well I think you should get a restraining order," Patrick looked at me worridly.

"I don't know," I sat down on the couch and buried my face in my hands.

"I'll drive you to the courthouse," He begged as he sat down and put his arm around me.

"Fine," I got up from the couch.

We went to the courthouse and I told them all about the whole thing, they set up a court date and gave me a temporary restraining order. I also blocked his number.

"Bree are you still going to your reunion after this?" He asked when we got into the car.

"I want to, but hell no" I said. The reunion was actually tonight, but I didn't want to risk encountering him again I frowned as he started the car.

When we got to my house there were police cars in front.

"Are you Breelyn Andrews?" A police officer asked as I walked out of the car.

"Yeah,"

"You've been charged with assault, I'm going to have to take you in." The police officer put handcuffs on me.

"What the hell? I just filed a restraining order against the prick,"

"Well he decided to press charges because you stabbed him with a butter knife," The other officer approached me.

"That's total bullshit!" I groaned.

The officers put me in the police car and we drove away.